Back I am

dmouse

Dead 9374 is...

Good ones you took

Any idea what happened to 9374?

Some good shots there.

9374 is repairable. That rear piece comes off.

Good shots, they might repair 9374 they're just awaiting a part.

The shots I like. The ones in the garage especially. Nice job you did!

Excellent

Cool pics!

Damn, nice photos man!!!

Thanks Guys!!!

Regarding 9374 I saw no papers indicating scrap or anything like that so they might just be doing work to it. The panels are by the paint booth, and the farebox and radio are still in the bus so it should be coming back

Screw it just send it out in service like that....less stuff to fall off of it if you ask me ^_^ j/k

lol... My uncle always told me that as long as the bus could be put into service and it ran it would be and that was some years ago. Has that changed at all? Seems like not because I got on an X10 to the city I think either last year or the year before that and the shocks were totally shot on that bus. The B/O decided to keep the bus in service so that we wouldn't be stuck waiting an hour or so for the next bus but god, we were bouncing all over the place for the smallest bump. It was worse than being on a cheese bus. <_<

lol... My uncle always told me that as long as the bus could be put into service and it ran it would be and that was some years ago. Has that changed at all? Seems like not because I got on an X10 to the city I think either last year or the year before that and the shocks were totally shot on that bus. The B/O decided to keep the bus in service so that we wouldn't be stuck waiting an hour or so for the next bus but god, we were bouncing all over the place for the smallest bump. It was worse than being on a cheese bus. <_<

Not one bit lol. As long as all panels are secure (i.e nothing hanging) it's good to go!

Screw it just send it out in service like that....less stuff to fall off of it if you ask me ^_^ j/k

That bus makes service in an OA depot, it stays in the house in a TA depot lol.

@Chargerdodge9....why would the rear A/C condenser cover being off the bus lead you to believe it was a transmission problem being repaired??

LOL

They could be fixing a transmission problem.

Thats a far ways from the transmission... more like HVAC work.

Nice shots man! I like the shots inside the garage the most.

THanks!

great pics!

Thanks!

How'd you manage to get inside the garage? Nice pics!

I work at QV lol

(No I'm not a driver before anyone asks)

Cool stuff Love the b103 pic ;)

Thanks!

Archived