In Town For Another Round

SevenEleven

Real nice stuff! Guess those D60s are still coming out of storage.

Damn. So there's no more old C40LF's at West Farms. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Nice pics!

Good shots man!

Holy crap I would love a new flyer D60 on Brooklyn routes

Great shots and codebrakes!

Cool pics! All those Orion Bees there, man.

Thanks guys!

Excellent pics!!!! Interesting to note 1022 is formerly 5702......

Thanks.. and 1022 is ex 5502.

Sir, that is false.  5702 is still here at KB it was in service on the Bx9 today.

Right... Btw, were you on the Arnines on Thursday?

WTH is 3269 being retired for?!???!? I can see the 2XXX's but they're retiring some of the 3XXX's now too...  :o  <_<

>Not retired

>EC randomly parks its MCIs all over the depot, but just happens those two DL3s were there because they are actually reserve

Whoa.....excellent shots!

Thanks!

Yes, I was lucky enough to catch it while heading to work.  Honestly, it was the last thing I expected lol

Ah, thought I saw you. Would had came up and said hi but I suck at remembering faces at times.

WTH is 3269 being retired for?!???!? I can see the 2XXX's but they're retiring some of the 3XXX's now too...  :o  <_<

It's parked next to them for shits and giggles. :) Over on that side of the yard is where the shops are.

Thanks!

Ah, thought I saw you. Would had came up and said hi but I suck at remembering faces at times.

It's parked next to them for shits and giggles. :) Over on that side of the yard is where the shops are.

Yeah and these too...  <_<  The 3000 series is my favorite set of MCI's so I was shocked to see that one sitting there. 

Archived