ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

45 minutes ago, acabral136 said:

Do u happen to know what session the grading issue pertains to? 

Exam session date 5/21...the pm session. If u didn't take the exam during this session then your fine. If u did, there's a possibility your score changed.

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Mtahopeful121986 said:

I have two red camera violations. Will that affect me when its time for appointment? 

It shouldn’t if you pay it ... they can’t prove you were the driver but you do need to have it paid off asap if I were you 

3 hours ago, Mtahopeful121986 said:

I have two red camera violations. Will that affect me when its time for appointment? 

The city will not hire u if u owe them any kind of $$...parking tickets, traffic tickets ect. If u have tickets out of state or Long Island your fine. They just want to make sure u don't owe them (city of New York) before they give u a job.

Red light camera tickets don't have to be paid because they are tied to your car, not to your license. Same thing with parking tickets.

Any moving violation has to be paid. 

On 8/9/2018 at 8:37 PM, Gisnunnie said:

Are we required to fill out complete benefits enrollment forms on first day of HR orientation? Do I need to bring in documentation for spouse etc?

You just have to complete them for yourself. You can add your spouse afterwards. 

1 hour ago, SevenEleven said:

Red light camera tickets don't have to be paid because they are tied to your car, not to your license. Same thing with parking tickets.

You just have to complete them for yourself. You can add your spouse afterwards. 

When I was at PE they definitely told us that all violations had to be paid, including red light and parking tickets. 

Edited by Djx

18 minutes ago, Djx said:

When I was at PE they definitely told us that all violations had to be paid, including red light and parking tickets. 

Yup same here... to avoid any delays in the hiring just pay off all the  tickets to your name wheather or not they tied to your license 

On 8/11/2018 at 10:22 AM, SevenEleven said:

They MUST BE PAID. the city won't hire you if u owe them $$$. 

On 8/9/2018 at 4:35 PM, Mtahopeful121986 said:

Those two violations will not affect you as long as you were responsible by paying them off. I would even bring proof of receipt with you to ensure you don't get put on hold.

44 minutes ago, 2nice said:

They MUST BE PAID. the city won't hire you if u owe them $$$. 

What about pending moving violations? I just got a traffic ticket 2 weeks ago and pled not guilty on the officers suggestion (she was cool about it). The hearing isn't until December 18th though. Would I be put on hold pending the hearing? Would it be better if I just pled guilty, paid the fine and took the points?