MTA Conductor shot after work shift

I met C/R Dicks a couple of times. Very nice lady...

Sad situation, very sad...

Prayers up for her family, especially her children....

S.I.P C/R Dicks

Yes SIP... btw...I like how you displayed your "B14"...  that's kool...

My coindolences to that family....Bunch of punks...They need to bring back the death penalty for punks like that...

The death penalty isn't a good deterrence to crime and many innocent people were killed because of false convictions. If there's anything we need it's for our liberal politicians in the state of ny to stop oppressing our 2nd Amendment rights. This story could've ended differently if she could've had the ability to protect herself. But they don't care since they have security with them 24/7.

It really turned my stomach seeing her laid out on the sidewalk like that. May she sleep in peace and her family find comfort. No one deserves this.

The death penalty isn't a good deterrence to crime and many innocent people were killed because of false convictions. If there's anything we need it's for our liberal politicians in the state of ny to stop oppressing our 2nd Amendment rights. This story could've ended differently if she could've had the ability to protect herself. But they don't care since they have security with them 24/7.

It really turned my stomach seeing her laid out on the sidewalk like that. May she sleep in peace and her family find comfort. No one deserves this.

The question is: Would she have actually been carrying a gun if she were allowed to? A lot of things could've caused this to end differently. Maybe there was a delay on the B6 and she got fed up and walked and because of that ran into those monsters. Or maybe there was a delay and she had to work overtime and that's why she got home that late. 

In any case, RIP/SIP. I hope they catch these criminals and bring them to justice. 

Joking I hope?

I don't think more guns are the solution -- look at how many we have now, and yet things like this still happen.

Anyway, politics aside, RIP Ms. Dicks. What a terrible, premature, unnecessary death. My thoughts are with the family.

So apparently this shooting has something to do with a 90's rape case? At least thats what the Daily News is saying:

"Another twist in the case was Jacqueline Dicks’ involvement in the infamous “Silver Gun Rapist” case of the 1990s. She was the girlfriend of the serial sexual predator Tyrone Rolle, who was given a 225-year jail term after his 1999 conviction. Dicks was accused in January 1997 of aiding Rolle in a plot to murder a witness in his upcoming trial."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/brother-slain-mta-conductor-struggles-understand-death-article-1.3129192?utm_content=buffer8cd93&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

So apparently this shooting has something to do with a 90's rape case? At least thats what the Daily News is saying:

"Another twist in the case was Jacqueline Dicks’ involvement in the infamous “Silver Gun Rapist” case of the 1990s. She was the girlfriend of the serial sexual predator Tyrone Rolle, who was given a 225-year jail term after his 1999 conviction. Dicks was accused in January 1997 of aiding Rolle in a plot to murder a witness in his upcoming trial."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/brother-slain-mta-conductor-struggles-understand-death-article-1.3129192?utm_content=buffer8cd93&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Umm.. seems it wasn't just at random they knew their target and where to strike.  Sad nonetheless.

The more I look at that picture, the angrier I get.... Shit like this is why I have a seething hatred for niggas...

Tommy Sotomayor is right... Don't try to ban guns, ban niggas....

Don't think that's a bit much? Seem's like you have a chip on your shoulders there.

Don't think that's a bit much? Seem's like you have a chip on your shoulders there.

Not in the slightest..... And there's nothing seemingly about it.

*smirks*

(not at you, but at the situation)

Always something....  So it took 20 years to exact some sort of a revenge... Did this lady just move to ENY or what - Or did the perfect opportunity supposedly presented itself after that long a time.... Stupid shit, no matter how you look at it....

I haven't commented on this case because something doesn't add up. How did the police know how many people were involved and how things went down? Eye witnesses? Someone walking home minding their own business is shot dead by strangers. It happens but it's usually due to something like a robbery. I don't get that sense here. Just shot dead... What's the motive?

Not in the slightest..... And there's nothing seemingly about it.

I'll leave it there. I'm at quite a disadvantage comprehension wise. You'll have to fill me in at some point quite a bit of passion and determination there!

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

I haven't commented on this case because something doesn't add up. How did the police know how many people were involved and how things went down? Eye witnesses? Someone walking home minding their own business is shot dead by strangers. It happens but it's usually due to something like a robbery. I don't get that sense here. Just shot dead... What's the motive?

. Someone has there Columbo hat on tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

Guns don't solve everything. Any number of protective measures may or may not have saved Ms. Dicks. You can't change the stupidity of the shooters. But having personally known a gun violence victim, I agree that no one deserves this.

May Jacqueline Dicks rest in peace.

I'm mad at how in the comments about what happened, some people said "Maybe this time the MTA will lower the fares so something like this doesn't happen."

That comment made me want to hit the wall that was next to me, how are you going to complain about the dam fare when a great conductor like her was shot and killed in cold blood!?!? Like seriously...

I'm mad at how in the comments about what happened, some people said "Maybe this time the MTA will lower the fares so something like this doesn't happen."

That comment made me want to hit the wall that was next to me, how are you going to complain about the dam fare when a great conductor like her was shot and killed in cold blood!?!? Like seriously...

Its because some people are jerk offs let that happen to someone they care about watch them cry...

I'm hearing that a domestic dispute of some kind may have had something to do with the killing, and it looks like Ms. Dicks' boyfriend murdered her. Absolutely disgusting.

That makes sense because it's uncommon for a stranger to just be killed like that on the spot, since this doesn't appear to be a robbery.

Archived