MaBSTOA B/O Exam # 1100

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_mabstoa.png.6aac599eb81094ba092b53cca1e33406.png

Bus Operator, Exam No. 1100

List Status:  This list has been established as of

Pay: The current minimum salary for Bus Operator is $26.19 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to
$37.42 in the sixth year of service

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (1680's) - For Medical: ()

Next Training Class:

Resources: DOB New Hire FAQ

Additional: For those who will be reporting to Livingston Street in the future, click here for the pre-employment packet and click here or for extra pages of the CPD-B booklet (if you need them) for final processing. If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com. Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

(Updated January 16, 2022)

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got called for pre-employment. And my appointment doesn’t make sense! Can someone shed some light to this? 

New York City Transit is considering you for a Bus Operator  MaBSTOA position and invites you to our facility at 180 Livingston Street 5th floor, Brooklyn NY, 1 1 2 0 1 on 1/0/1900  at  12:00 AM for your pre-employment process. Please check your email and follow all instructions in order to prevent a delay in your processing and bring your completed application with you.

Hey, I just got the same call as well for same date and time. I did not get any email yet. I’m also in the process for 2302, still waiting on the drug test result to come back. I called a # for NYCT and the person said my drug test for 2302 have not came back yet. I took it since 0/20/2022. 

1 hour ago, mrtrini868 said:

Hey, I just got the same call as well for same date and time. I did not get any email yet. I’m also in the process for 2302, still waiting on the drug test result to come back. I called a # for NYCT and the person said my drug test for 2302 have not came back yet. I took it since 0/20/2022. 

No it’s back in 2 to 3 days.  They’re just prepping you then put you back on a list until your number comes around again.  Seems like everyone had to do more than 1 drug test for some reason 

46 minutes ago, mrtrini868 said:

What exactly do you have to go in for? They sent me a email this evening for exam 1100 to go in this Thursday 

Pre-Employment. I can’t go yet as I need a letter from my doctor about the COVID stuff since I’m allergic and had a bad reaction to the first dose. 

I’ve already asked to reschedule 3 times with no answer for the other exam…

2 hours ago, mrtrini868 said:

I don’t understand how that’s an error, if the email have a date and time, show up and act like you didn’t know it was an error. 

The text message shows my appointment as Jan 0, 1900 at 12am,
and my pre-employment email has all the details of what the next steps are but no appointment date! 

Lastly finally someone from transit sends me a email and told me it was an error. !!!!!

Don’t know what to do at this point. =\

Call this # (347) 643-8195. Let them know you got an email for pre employment but the date is error. You have to be on their tail about it. Maybe the person on the other end will be able to help you out. Don’t say you got an email stating it was an error. Good luck, keep posted.

2 hours ago, mrtrini868 said:

Call this # (347) 643-8195. Let them know you got an email for pre employment but the date is error. You have to be on their tail about it. Maybe the person on the other end will be able to help you out. Don’t say you got an email stating it was an error. Good luck, keep posted.

Thanks. Believe me, been trying since 9am this morning. For hours been trying to break thru. Got several numbers and the one you provided is one of them. Thanks again.