MaBSTOA B/O Exam # 1100

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_mabstoa.png.6aac599eb81094ba092b53cca1e33406.png

Bus Operator, Exam No. 1100

List Status:  This list has been established as of

Pay: The current minimum salary for Bus Operator is $26.19 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to
$37.42 in the sixth year of service

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (1680's) - For Medical: ()

Next Training Class:

Resources: DOB New Hire FAQ

Additional: For those who will be reporting to Livingston Street in the future, click here for the pre-employment packet and click here or for extra pages of the CPD-B booklet (if you need them) for final processing. If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com. Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

(Updated January 16, 2022)

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mrtrini868 said:

Congratulations, I took the drug test for 2302 2 weeks ago. Have heard back from them yet. I’m going in tomorrow for 1100 for pre employment. I took 1100 but score was applied to 2302 since I signed up for that as well. 

The same but in vice versa order lol

58 minutes ago, misslo said:

where are you guys finding your list number for this exam? *strokes chin*

When you call and get onto someone ask them,  some are lazy and don’t want to tell you and they should.  And they should be able to tell you what number they’re up too.

3 hours ago, mrtrini868 said:

Good morning, how’s training going for those that just started? Any insight on what to expect after medical date onto 1st day of training.

Good afternoon.  When you go for Medical after you finish and got cleared, you will go over to window 3 for final Processing.  Which is photo, finger prints and your start date letter, then off to Zerega.   1 day which is ways a Sunday is orientation/classroom then Monday morning which ever Depot they assigned you to for the 10 days training.  You can qualify on 7th, 9, or 10th day,  then who does not have the CDL license will go to East Chester for further training for the DMV road test.

Just now, Kennedy said:

Good afternoon.  When you go for Medical after you finish and got cleared, you will go over to window 3 for final Processing.  Which is photo, finger prints and your start date letter, then off to Zerega.   1 day which is ways a Sunday is orientation/classroom then Monday morning which ever Depot they assigned you to for the 10 days training.  You can qualify on 7th, 9, or 10th day,  then who does not have the CDL license will go to East Chester for further training for the DMV road test.

I was surprised a guy in my group has a class A CDL license and he has to downgrade to a class B which he has to go through the DMV testing for.

9 minutes ago, Sunnydaz12 said:

Why did they make him downgrade to a CLASS B?

Class A is classified for Tractor Trailer, or Truck-trailer. "There are no Trailer position except for Maintenance/Track Worker dept which is based on seniority" 

Class B is classified such as heavy single unit truck or Bus.

Edited by MTA Move NY
typo

4 hours ago, mrtrini868 said:

Morning all, anyone got put on a medical hold? I was put on medical hold due to hearing . Doc told me to come back in 6 weeks. Just curious of what’s the chances. Thanks

You can go visit your PCP, and have them referral you to see an otolaryngologist aka ENT. If the ENT DR is unable to detect any issue, They should be able to provide you a written note and testing that was done stating the data and there finding. You may return back to MAC with the documents and etc. On the paper MAC provided you, did they give you any instructions?