Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

That's because a lot less people take the Station Agent test, and the most take the Conductor test. You should be called for all three, but Train Operator will take the longest. Figure on about a 2 to 3 year wait.

Better looking to start shit than being shit such and you and messino fu cking piece of shit sealteam shitface. Ban me now Harry you worthless fu cking loser who thinks he is fu cking god trying to control what people say on a fu cking server for pathetic virgins like xentor and donald that would have sex with a train if they could. Fu cking losers.

Will no one accused you of taking drugs, but you sure seem to be defensive about that for some reason, but what you said was not a joke and you do deserve to be fired for that. You're trying to back pedal now saying it was a joke. It's common knowledge how to make explosives if you know where to look, but it would be beyond stupid to post how to do it online. Your post is in the same area of stuff you should not post to give someone ideas. You were completely wrong there. Instead of manning up and saying you were wrong, you back pedal and say it was a joke instead of admitting it was a stupid mistake on your part. That's pretty immature. I expect that stupidity from pea brain messino shit face.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if there were a bunch of dead animals found in messino's and sealteam shitfaces houses. Sick nasty fu cks.

Come on Harry. I dare you. Ban me prick face.

So I guess you expect primo to thank you for this wonderful post since you two keep thanking each other's post for the sake of it because the button is there.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's because a lot less people take the Station Agent test, and the most take the Conductor test. You should be called for all three, but Train Operator will take the longest. Figure on about a 2 to 3 year wait.

Better looking to start shit than being shit such and you and messino fu cking piece of shit sealteam shitface. Ban me now Harry you worthless fu cking loser who thinks he is fu cking god trying to control what people say on a fu cking server for pathetic virgins like xentor and donald that would have sex with a train if they could. Fu cking losers.

Will no one accused you of taking drugs, but you sure seem to be defensive about that for some reason, but what you said was not a joke and you do deserve to be fired for that. You're trying to back pedal now saying it was a joke. It's common knowledge how to make explosives if you know where to look, but it would be beyond stupid to post how to do it online. Your post is in the same area of stuff you should not post to give someone ideas. You were completely wrong there. Instead of manning up and saying you were wrong, you back pedal and say it was a joke instead of admitting it was a stupid mistake on your part. That's pretty immature. I expect that stupidity from pea brain messino shit face.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if there were a bunch of dead animals found in messino's and sealteam shitfaces houses. Sick nasty fu cks.

Come on Harry. I dare you. Ban me prick face.

Whoa. Someone needs a chill pill. Did your brain snap or something why you just basically turned your post into a curse bomb? Like was said before, most druggies probably know all the clean pee techniques.

I would never knowingly board a train or any vehicle if the operator were a drug user.

Maybe it's you who's on drugs and I shouldn't be boarding your train :(

Alright people let's stop this BS already. The last C/R thread got shut down because of bickering. People come on this forum for information to questions they may have. Let's all try and get along PLEASE!!!, there's no need for this. If certain parties can't get along just ignore each other already.

Alright people let's stop this BS already. The last C/R thread got shut down because of bickering. People come on this forum for information to questions they may have. Let's all try and get along PLEASE!!!, there's no need for this. If certain parties can't get along just ignore each other already.

Thank You Will. For you immature posters, if you have nothing nice to say, keep your dam mouth shut! This thread needs to stay up to date with clear, concise information for the candidates of the O/C C/R test. Take your negativity & BS Elswhere!:mad:

Exactly its bad enough over there in Sub/Troll Chat where one sorry arsed jealous wanna be poster is constantly de-railing threads that arent about him and his picture taking..

Right Joe From Greenprt???

Right of course. Calm down everyone, because it wasn't just blatherskite disrupting the flow of information on this thread and others cursing people out including the moderator, it was everyone. Quit being gutless shrimp, man up, tell it like it is, point and single out the negative element and quit acting like there isn't ONE particular suspect all the time. I don't even care to post and come on here every single day and i can still figure out that much. Even blatherskite doesn't come on here saying it's everyone's fault. No wonder harry closes some threads, because some people make it look like somehow thousands of registered users get out of line when in reality it's really just ONE, just FLIPPIN ONE, maybe two. Dam I'd hate to one day become unionized or even associated with some of you folk.

Do transit(conductors) employees go through yearly medical check ups or is it a one time deal?

Every Year you go for your medical. If they find something that gets thier attention (sugar blood pressure come to mind right away) you have to go every six months to get it checked to stay in service. Yes they will take you OFF the train if your numbers are high.

From what I'm hearing, they plan to change the pension plan. Did they choose a new one yet?

Nothing is choosen yet but there is something in the works, just pay attention when it happens it happens but its going to happen.

I will say this ill vote in a heart beat give new hires 30/62 before i give up my 25/55. They can fight their own battles, if they ever get hired. It does not make sense to fight for unborn that may not even be born.

I will say this ill vote in a heart beat give new hires 30/62 before i give up my 25/55. They can fight their own battles, if they ever get hired. It does not make sense to fight for unborn that may not even be born.

Dont worry im thinking this is out of our hands now anyway, Cuomo is going to see to that..

(MTA) will just fall in Line...

Dont worry im thinking this is out of our hands now anyway, Cuomo is going to see to that..

(MTA) will just fall in Line...

i knew something like this would happen. cuomo's father was not transit friendly so why would he. either way we got screwed with this gov election. palidino who out right hates mta and cuomo who will eff us while he smiles at us. the fact that he kept walder was a sign of warning.

They're planning that? That ruins my whole retire at 55 plan. Just great.

Well if you get in before the change then you have nothing to worry about. But believe me it's coming and there's nothing we can do about it. I too like cdi said would vote for a 30/62 tier 5 plan for new hires. I mean I got laid off last year because of similar issues with TA and it's employees. So if that new tier can protect the jobs of all current employees I'm all for it. These contract battles with the (MTA) are getting more and more fierce every go around. And each time the TA is winning them, I'm sorry to say. They won by having us give up the no lay off clause, by having us contribute to our health care, and they won by getting the first lay-offs in TA history. So I don't want to hear the union talking that unborn stuff when we have to take care of our own that's here now, because I don't want to see another union member ever laid off again. All of the people that come in after the new tier can always fight for better pensions when they are working through their careers.

Well if you get in before the change then you have nothing to worry about. But believe me it's coming and there's nothing we can do about it. I too like cdi said would vote for a 30/62 tier 5 plan for new hires. I mean I got laid off last year because of similar issues with TA and it's employees. So if that new tier can protect the jobs of all current employees I'm all for it. These contract battles with the (MTA) are getting more and more fierce ever go around. And each time the TA is winning them, I'm sorry to say. They won by having us give up the no lay off clause, by having us contribute to our health care, and they won by getting the first lay-offs in TA history. So I don't want to hear the union talking that unborn stuff when we have to take care of our own that's here now, because I don't want to see another union member ever laid off again. All of the people that come in after the new tier can always fight for better pensions when they are working through their careers.
im glad i never took my money out of nycers im still locked in as tier 4 and if it does change ill be under the old contract.

Just an update...

As stated in the B/O thread I went to DCAS yesterday (6/20/11) and I didn't get a clear answer from the clerk. She just wrote down on my paper that they "just started calling" so unfortunately no information on the exact list number that was last hired. I will keep you all posted as I will revisit in the coming weeks.

Archived