Subway Lines You've Never Been On (That Still Operate)

67thAve

I've never been on the:

(R) below 59 St.

(Z)

(L) below Broadway Junction (and to Canarsie)

(F) beyond Briarwood (To Jamaica/179 St.)

(4) above 125 St.

(6) above 125 St.

(3) above 135 St.

(B) & (D) above 81 St.

(A) & (C) above 145 St.

IRT after Grand Army Plaza (Flatbush and New Lots)

(A) after Rockaway Blvd. towards Lefferts (I've been to the Rockaways)

You missed four (R) stops, not much, since it's two-tracked the rest of the way.

The elevated part of the (L) is what you are missing.

(4)(6) elevated in the Bronx, another good scenery.

I've never been on the:

(1) New South Ferry. I've been in the area within the past month but I used the (R) to get to South Ferry

(2) between Flatbush Ave. and Atlantic Ave. (have been at Franklin Ave. though), between 96th St. and 149th St. - Grand Concourse (always used the (5)), and between E. 180th St. and 241st St.

(3) above 96th St., and east of Saratoga Ave.

(5) east of Atlantic Ave. (have been at Franklin Ave. though)

I've been to all B Division lines and stations. I was supposed to cover the (2) above 96th St. and the (3) on Livonia Ave. on railfan trips before but I ran out of time due to train problems.

I've never been on the:

(1) New South Ferry. I've been in the area within the past month but I used the (R) to get to South Ferry

(2) between Flatbush Ave. and Atlantic Ave. (have been at Franklin Ave. though), between 96th St. and 149th St. - Grand Concourse (always used the (5)), and between E. 180th St. and 241st St.

(3) above 96th St., and east of Saratoga Ave.

(5) east of Atlantic Ave. (have been at Franklin Ave. though)

I've been to all B Division lines and stations. I was supposed to cover the (2) above 96th St. and the (3) on Livonia Ave. on railfan trips before but I ran out of time due to train problems.

You have some catching up to do, seeing and looking at the new (1)'s south terminal should be a piece of cake.

As for the (2)(5) Nostrand Avenue Line, it's a short line really. Same with the (3) Livonia Avenue Branch. You might have touched Junius Street nearby on the (L) once.

• 1 month later...

never been on the (A)(:P©(D)(J)(Q)(S) or (Z).

i'm actually not really sure if i've ever been on the (1) or (3)... i'll just say i haven't. if we're going to get technical though, the only lines i've been on the entirety of are the (V), (N), (W), and (7)..

i'm not much of a brooklyn person, lol.

• 1 month later...

Archived