MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

NH: Zerega or ECH? is that a program bus or not? BTW that file has to be sent to LGA for our files then, so I can put in the file drawer at LGA.

Well I put your files in another box today, marked it "SEND TO LAGUARDIA" and They should be going out soon

696aa18c.jpg

^Theresthe bus files

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get these moves at all, but i knew the NG's were gonna go to ENY, ive said that 2 years ago, what I think what they are gonna wind up doing is giving all the 96 Nova's to MTA bus by the end of this year, most of them would go to LGA first to replace thier Bee-Line orion V's, BP has a chance of getting some RTS back as well, meaning Jamaica depot would ether get More NG's,RTS or get the OG's from CS or QV, ive seen OG's from QV being Maintained (mostlikely trainned) in jamaica depot numerous times so it wouldn't be a big shock, or even Orion V's (orion V's were at Jamaica depot before, Ive seen it for myself, They just never used them (they got sent back) , I know CS is gonna get more Artics in the fall because the MTA wants the Q44 100% Artics in the fall, and i know CS is not gonna give up most of its Orion V's so Jamaica might see something wierd as well as QV

wth? Ok, unless all the NGs are going to ENY or this is a random loaner, why the hell is ENY not taking buses from at least the same number group? ie: 4500/4600s.

don't know what's going on ... 4596 & 4220 are loaners . Eny is lending their buses to up/ga . Ulmer park still has 5039 & 40 , 5007 too but that one is out they're doing a lot of work on it .

IMG_0124.jpg

Anyone seen 9827? It's not at QV anymore.

it's at Michael j quill with 9598 in the basement sitting in the corner .

I don't get these moves at all, but i knew the NG's were gonna go to ENY, ive said that 2 years ago, what I think what they are gonna wind up doing is giving all the 96 Nova's to MTA bus by the end of this year, most of them would go to LGA first to replace thier Bee-Line orion V's, BP has a chance of getting some RTS back as well, meaning Jamaica depot would ether get More NG's,RTS or get the OG's from CS or QV, ive seen OG's from QV being Maintained (mostlikely trainned) in jamaica depot numerous times so it wouldn't be a big shock, or even Orion V's (orion V's were at Jamaica depot before, Ive seen it for myself, They just never used them (they got sent back) , I know CS is gonna get more Artics in the fall because the MTA wants the Q44 100% Artics in the fall, and i know CS is not gonna give up most of its Orion V's so Jamaica might see something wierd as well as QV

don't know what's going on ... 4596 & 4220 are loaners . Eny is lending their buses to up/ga . Ulmer park still has 5039 & 40 , 5007 too but that one is out they're doing a lot of work on it .

Kinda figuerd they were loaners, but ill be out there looking to get shots of these

I wouldn't think too hard about it...chances are good these are just a few minor bus moves amongst various depots while the NGs are sent out due to the recall. One depot needs a bus here, another needs a bus there, etc. Doubt there's anything major going on here, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

wth? Ok, unless all the NGs are going to ENY or this is a random loaner, why the hell is ENY not taking buses from at least the same number group? ie: 4500/4600s.

Given that East New York has never had this model before, I imagine that one is for testing and the other is for driver training. I think that ENY may end up getting NGs down the line.

I hope the current swap of NGs at ENY are not loans.... Same goes for the 49xxs and 50xxs that are coming in at Grand Avenue.

Also, what is the deal with the recall of the ngs? If they are shipped out, what'll replace them on a long term scale?

Edited by Micstromme

Triage printouts??

My mistake Blitz misread your post.

There are work orders, inspection sheets, triage reports, maint. Road Requests, CMF Reports. And so on in the folder

Edited by dmouse