MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every sticker on 105 is a JFK sticker, i'm assuming that bus is actually at FR but didn't get new stickers due to them not having any stickers?

Also, 6305 to CS, its been there for a few days. Saw it on the (A) shuttle the other day, heres the picture (1305 on the left, 6305 on the right):

6305CS_zps67993d96.jpg

Edited by 4P3607

Every sticker on 105 is a JFK sticker, i'm assuming that bus is actually at FR but didn't get new stickers due to them not having any stickers?

Also, 6305 to CS, its been there for a few days. Saw it on the (A) shuttle the other day, heres the picture (1305 on the left, 6305 on the right): I saw 6301 there also

6305CS_zps67993d96.jpg

The only reason I posted that was since 6305 wasn't at CS on the TTMG roster, 6301 is. http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_York_MTA_Bus_Operations_Depot_Roster#Casey_Stengel_.28CS.29

Reason being it was at Jamaica depot. BF For Stengel (being fixed up, maintained )

Also all those MCIs pulled from EC For the shuttle are back in their resting place at EC