MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do know which route 7091 is on?

NVM it on the B42

How do you cross out text. I've seen it many times on the forums but I never knew how to do it.

I'm pretty sure 8090's 30 day test is up. I haven't seen it in service this year at all. The last time I saw it was on the Q30 back in December.

How do you cross out text. I've seen it many times on the forums but I never knew how to do it.

I'm pretty sure 8090's 30 day test is up. I haven't seen it in service this year at all. The last time I saw it was on the Q30 back in December.

When making a post the S next to the U allow you to cross out your words.

8090 is out and about, it's GPS isn't working for whatever reason.

Also, to strike out text:

[s]Text to strike[/s]
:

Text to strike

9689-9699 are at GA, from Flatbush.

9687-9690, 9692-9696, 9698-9699 GA. 9691 is at UP on the B1 now. 9697 at FP on the B54 now.

3610 to BP. Saw it making a right turn to Brewer from Linden

Still at LGA on the Q102.

4097 Kingsbridge now at Gun Hill.

3349 now on the QM18 from Yonkers to Baisley Park now at Far Rockaway

9697 from Flatbush now at Fresh Pond

All mentioned and put up on the TTMG roster. You don't have to repeat bus moves again.

Maybe, just maybe... there's two rosters and he's letting me know, so I can correct it on my roster. I don't read into TTMG's roster. Both rosters miss some moves. With that said, I missed 3349, so I moved it.

Roster updated: https://sites.google.com/site/mtanyctrosters/mtaregionalbusroster

Edited by Rick44

9687-9690, 9692-9696, 9698-9699 GA. 9691 is at UP on the B1 now. 9697 at FP on the B54 now. Still at LGA on the Q102. Maybe, just maybe... there's two rosters and he's letting me know, so I can correct it on my roster. I don't read into TTMG's roster. Both rosters miss some moves. With that said, I missed 3349, so I moved it.

Roster updated: https://sites.google.com/site/mtanyctrosters/mtaregionalbusroster

it was probably there for maintenance