MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

4451 was on the B26 tonight.

Personally, I think it's a damn shame that only a handful of depots actually want the hybrids. They do good work in Bklyn and queens (at least in my opinion). Compared to The Vs that everyone hated, Orion really made up for it with its later models.

Again, just my opinion. Don't shoot me.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4451 was on the B26 tonight.

Personally, I think it's a damn shame that only a handful of depots actually want the hybrids. They do good work in Bklyn and queens (at least in my opinion). Compared to The Vs that everyone hated, Orion really made up for it with its later models.

Again, just my opinion. Don't shoot me.

I'll admit the ones at Grand Avenue, MHV (6365-6425) and MCH are good. 

Personally I'm tired of saying the same things over and over again, and that post was directed at someone specifically since they think they know everything.... Sounds like you took something personal that has nothing to do with you. People at times act like they can't read or just want to challenge whatever I say because they have nothing else better to do.

My whole point in the matter is not about making anyone feel any type of way, but I'm quite annoyed with people coming at me questioning my information. So in defense of what you said, whenever someone comes at me "sideways" I'm going to respond however I feel fit. If information is wrong, it will be corrected. We have a standard here when it comes to accurate information.

There is a difference in one sharing what they know versus sharing what they think they know. This may be a public forum, but it is privately operated. This information is also a privilege. Some seem to think they have a right to this information, or they are entitled to it.

Now again, that post was directly specifically to someone who always wants to challenge me, and I will come at him sideways anytime he does it to me. Respect is earned, I expect the same. Period.

Carry on.

I've had a moment or 2 to read this over and if I did take you out of context then I can apologize

After reading your standpoint and understanding that its towards another member on here...

I'm not really one for the back and forth stuff

So with that said I've sent you message

We'll talk there

Now we can carry on

Don't Forget about FLA. Their hybrids are good as well plus they are maintained pretty good

Speaking of FLA I have a question lol how come they didn't get OGs. Im not going into " send the OGs to FLA " but i do remember a time they were all RTS for a long time

Speaking of FLA I have a question lol how come they didn't get OGs. Im not going into " send the OGs to FLA " but i do remember a time they were all RTS for a long time

When initial delivery came out for the OG's they weren't on the list. I think what they want more is 5175-5199 back not too much concerned with ENY OG's. Out of the 6 depots in Brooklyn. East NY, UP has most of the say. FB comes in 3rd.

However when the 3900's came to FB. They didn't stay long and they swapped for 4571-4630.

4437,and 4439 CH to GA.

Those buses at GA for service or maintenance to head for Fresh Pond.

9478 at Quill

9441, 9497 also FP-MQ. Those buses arrived on Friday.

9569, 9673, 9686 FP-ECH scrap.

Probably more gone--9658 and 9675 were the only RTSes to run out of FP today. 9672 in the depot. Nearing the end of an era.

Edited by MHV9218

9441, 9497 also FP-MQ. Those buses arrived on Friday.

9569, 9673, 9686 FP-ECH scrap.

Probably more gone--9658 and 9675 were the only RTSes to run out of FP today. 9672 in the depot. Nearing the end of an era.

9674 is also still at FP and I believe 9637 is still there as well

Last I heard as of yesterday there's 5-6 RTS remaining at FP mainly for Rush Hour. With the NGs from Staten Island coming in fast, I'll say either Thursday or Friday will be the last day.

Edited by Daniel The Cool