MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Brillant93 said:

Is the ttmg depot roster going to be updated? The only thing I saw was the fleet roster updated with photos of the xde40 and the new xd40 in the sbs wrap. I’m assuming that we’re getting lots of new buses so updating would be impossible to keep up with. 

What pictures of the new XDE40? Haven't seen any thing to that plus 9501 and 9503 are somewhere in New York City pending delivery. 

Also, let's be patient in regards to the roster. Right now there are just too many moves being conducted. The LFSA order looks like its gonna wrap up within a few weeks for MJQ. 

13 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

What pictures of the new XDE40? Haven't seen any thing to that plus 9501 and 9503 are somewhere in New York City pending delivery. 

Also, let's be patient in regards to the roster. Right now there are just too many moves being conducted. The LFSA order looks like its gonna wrap up within a few weeks for MJQ. 

On the fleet roster pictures of the XDE40 and the XD40 with the sbs wrap are up. On the offical

ttmg website photos were added as well. 

11 minutes ago, Train92 said:

They have started renumbering the older D60's. I saw 102 (assuming 5518) on the Bx40 yesterday.

1 minute ago, SevenEleven said:

So I wasn't bugging when I saw that in the system yesterday. 

From what it looks, 5512, 5516, 5518, 5519, 5520, 5525, 5530 are getting 100-106.