Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
T J Trainman

MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers. Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Message added by Cait Sith

14 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

We all have to remember. This is the Department of Buses. Stranger things have happen. Right now Gun Hill is getting their LFS buses. Their next 25 NG’s will have a new location and it could be between Manhattanville and possibly East New York. Also once the artics come in for GA. I could see some of GA’s NG’s to East New York to retire their OG’s. 

The only problem is that statement the Department of Buses doesn't really have a say of who gets what bus when depots are short and other depots gotta loan buses......but on deliveries? Sure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I think this was said already, but 8185 is still at CA. Currently working the S40.

Edited by S78 via Hylan

6597 is either working a loan or a move to FB, currently on the B46 heading to KP.

27 minutes ago, NBTA said:

6597 is either working a loan or a move to FB, currently on the B46 heading to KP.

I’m pretty sure it’s a loan, but at this point who knows. There has been tons of weird moves and transfers happening lately.

1 hour ago, NBTA said:

Bus is still registered to Fresh Pond. As of right now it is a loan but that could change with the climate of these weird transfers. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, trainfan22 said:

6614 demoted to swing bus, in the windshield of the bus has a paper saying "Palor bus not for service". 

Looks like we won’t be seeing that bus in service again. Were you able to see if it got its farebox removed?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

Bus is still registered to Fresh Pond. As of right now it is a loan but that could change with the climate of these weird transfers. 

Yes, that was a loan (it's currently on the B57).

Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Snorunts said:

Looks like we won’t be seeing that bus in service again. Were you able to see if it got its farebox removed?

I didn't see one. 

6144 at Hale.

8723 en route to Yukon
8716 & 8717 en route to Castleton
8739 & 8741 en route to Gun Hill.

9 minutes ago, GojiMet86 said:

Can it be? Can it truly be?

0020 is back in service, on the B47.

I saw it today on the B38 this past afternoon. I never knew it was out of service.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, GojiMet86 said:

And thus ends the multiyear saga of 0020. Finally something in the city worth fanning!!

Edited by Orion6025
Word change
  • LMAO! 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Justin said:

4713, 4718 to grand (confirmed by updated TTMG roster)

Um, that was already reported on this site. It doesn’t really need to be reported a second time just because TTMG updates their site.

Edited by Snorunts

Just now, Snorunts said:

Um, that was already reported on this site. It doesn’t really need to be reported a second time just because TTMG updates their site.

Also, I see you are new here so welcome! :)

Ah, I did try and look through the pages for it, guess I missed it, and thanks!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Justin said:

Ah, I did try and look through the pages for it, guess I missed it, and thanks!

No problem! Looking forward for the B38 to use those nice artics!

1 hour ago, GojiMet86 said:

Funny thing because  GA finally  decided  to runn it on the B32 a route that hasn't touched a prottera  since last 2018 and #0020 magically  did 2 runs on it by the time I reached Williamsburg that danm bus was not in service  I actually  got a pic too

4571 was on the B46 earlier today. Forgot to mention it. I don’t know if this is another loan or a transfer. Let’s see which route if runs on tomorrow.

7 hours ago, trainfan22 said:

6614 demoted to swing bus, in the windshield of the bus has a paper saying "Palor bus not for service". 

What’s a swing bus?