MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

#3992 from ENY Depot is now at FP to make up for the lost of the 2 Old Gens.

19 hours ago, Matthewmp4 said:

3992 from East New York to Fresh Pond it’s running on the B7 today.

This was previously mentioned.. So far EN sent down 3992 and 4099 and it appears 3 more will be sent down to replace FP old gens.  I think 3991 also went down to FP. However, that is not 100% confirmed as of yet.

2 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

With 9510 and 9560 assigned to Grand Avenue, I am curious if the proposed assignments for the 2021 XDE40s will change. At this point, they should be delivered shortly so we'll see which depots receive them soon.

I'm not sure as everyone is, all I know was that the assignments was not fully assigned  and that there would be a change in it I'm assuming  this is the start of it.

1 hour ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

I'm not sure as everyone is, all I know was that the assignments was not fully assigned  and that there would be a change in it I'm assuming  this is the start of it.

Actually, they were fully assigned.

But as always, assignments are always subject to change....

1 hour ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

#9560 is at GA from Zerega Facility. 

Still assigned as an ENY bus.

We'll see if that changes in a matter of days.

22 hours ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

The bus is physically  there but idk what will happen with the bus.

That wasn't my question.

If the bus is assigned to Grand Ave. DEPOT, the expectation is that it would be seen running on Grand Ave. routes, or at the very least, there for the mechanics to get acquainted with the bus and/or begin to qualify the operators on the equipment, if there are major differences on the bus.

If the bus is assigned to Grand Ave. BASE SHOP, the expectation it that it's "visiting" for maintenance training purposes.

Grand Ave. Depot and Grand Ave. Base Shop, despite being in the same large building, are completely separate entities.

Edited by Bill from Maspeth

43 minutes ago, Bill from Maspeth said:

That wasn't my question.

If the bus is assigned to Grand Ave. DEPOT, the expectation is that it would be seen running on Grand Ave. routes, or at the very least, there for the mechanics to get acquainted with the bus and/or begin to qualify the operators on the equipment, if there are major differences on the bus.

If the bus is assigned to Grand Ave. BASE SHOP, the expectation it that it's "visiting" for maintenance training purposes.

Grand Ave. Depot and Grand Ave. Base Shop, despite being in the same large building, are completely separate entities.

The bus was there but like I said idk what they was going to do with the bus, the wasn't  in service  or anything like that, and the bus isn't there any more it's at ENY Depot now.

Edited by Ultimategamer12c