MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off to QV it goes. Looks like the days of RTS and Orion V CNGs at WF are numbered.

Oh, here's another curveball. It was actually a Bayside bound (Q31). Plus since I saw at Jamaica (the beginning of the route) it appeared to have been a regular run.

I told you they were leaving Ulmer:p Anyway 9139 is now at the LGA depot. 9231 on the Q-31? Thats a CS line.<---- 5940 is now at ECH scrap.

Mainly yes, but QV does school trippers on the (Q31) so their buses are seen from time to time.

9424, 9426, 9428, and 9429 Ulmerpark > 126th all still with UP decals still on them although not for long...(ciboii22 I thought u were on top of everything in or around UP, u slipping bro LOL)

Lol i been slipping , i dont go there anymore . I gotta catch up again lol

5121 just went up in flames in the yard on track 16 at 8:04 pm , electrical problem a wire sparked in the back . Shifters washed it and brought it to the back turned it off and they were walking away and it shot up in flames . But its repairable though .