MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, UTC Bus Roster said:

Are you sure about 9796? GH is supposed to get 9891-9910. Could you mean 9896? Unless 9796 would be used for training purposes.

9891-9910 is 20 units that GH is getting, 9796 is a MHV unit. 9796 is most likely a bus that will be used for training until there actual units go to them, one of them being is 9901 which I've seen at the JFK Vendor.

24 minutes ago, Cait Sith said:

9836, 9839, 9845, 9850, 9851, 9866, 9872 assigned to KB, currently in NJ. 9833 at KB.

With this sudden change. I wouldn’t be surprised if the MTA decided to change the order for the XDEs as well and are thinking of giving some to Manhattanville to complete what they just lost to KB

9 minutes ago, MTABusTransitFanner said:

Uhhhh are u sure about those 9800s going to Kingsbridge? those are for Manhattanville. Unless u made a mistake and thought those were for Kingsbridge.

They are in the system as Kingsbridge buses.

9833 is already at Kingsbridge.

Things can change as always, but as it stands, those buses that I listed are assigned as KB buses at the moment.

7 minutes ago, MHV184 said:

With this sudden change. I wouldn’t be surprised if the MTA decided to change the order for the XDEs as well and are thinking of giving some to Manhattanville to complete what they just lost to KB

My guess is that they're accelerating the push of those NGs out of KB and to MTA Bus.

Edited by Cait Sith

6 minutes ago, MHV184 said:

... meanwhile KB is missing a few buses to its base order. This is just a guess (I hope the moderator) can possibly fill on more but KB is missing: 9640, 9641, 9642, 9643, 9647, 9649, 9651, 9655. My guess is when those come in, than the MHV ones will head over. (Just my educated guess). 

2 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

... meanwhile KB is missing a few buses to its base order. This is just a guess (I hope the moderator) can possibly fill on more but KB is missing: 9640, 9641, 9642, 9643, 9647, 9649, 9651, 9655. My guess is when those come in, than the MHV ones will head over. (Just my educated guess). 

It's possible. But, at this rate, lets just wait and see instead of speculating.

Edited by Cait Sith

44 minutes ago, MTABusTransitFanner said:

Uhhhh are u sure about those 9800s going to Kingsbridge? those are for Manhattanville. Unless u made a mistake and thought those were for Kingsbridge.

Those are mostly likely to finish up the allotments of each depot. They did this with the last XD order just gave XDs to a depot and give them they’re assigned allotment 

Edited by R179 8258

7 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

Apparently, 3315 is still at BP as it did a 9:10PM trip out of midtown which headed back to Jamaica... Is there another 33xx bus that moved to SC right now?

There's only 3330 and 3361 that's still there. Baisley uses almost all the MCIs every weekday. 

Edited by Calvin