MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stops were extended, however, they're trying to figure out the situation that is 165th Street Bus Terminal and how it goes in and out.

Maybe it can terminate at the Q17's former stop on Merrick and 89 Ave. It can layer over on 89 Ave and then picks up at the stop I just mentioned that the Q17 used to have that was in front of the Central Library.

You didn't see it this week it was on the B82 last night I reported it back at EN as of last week or 2 weeks ago. 5011 went back as well...

I did.On tueday I saw at Bay Ridge and Narrows around 10:50 am,5010 make the turn on to narrows with the b64 sign up.It even had the MTA Bus still on it.

I did.On tueday I saw at Bay Ridge and Narrows around 10:50 am,5010 make the turn on to narrows with the b64 sign up.It even had the MTA Bus still on it.

You mean 5040*** 5040 went to LG over the summer then back to UP and they never relabeled it.. at this point it doesn't matter lol. But you saw 5040 not 5010** 5010 went back to EN .