MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The roster does not include buses at the Vendor so there is no point on saying it. It causes too much speculation and we go off topic and we will never hear the end of it. Just post information of the buses AT THE DEPOTS.

just to make sure 

Anyways, 

3333 went back to BP

2188 From Charleston to Meredith

Was a replacement for 8017 ever sent because I have never seen that bus at all? It is still listed at Queens Village as active.

...what are you talking about? 8017 is listed at QV as "Out Of Service" and at vender.

...what are you talking about? 8017 is listed at QV as "Out Of Service" and at vender.

Not according to the rosters post up. TTMG is currently down at the time but I do remember seeing it listed for that depot. I can't believe it take three years to rebuild a bus. Edited by NewFlyer 230

Not according to the rosters post up. TTMG is currently down at the time but I do remember seeing it listed for that depot. I can't believe it take three years to rebuild a bus.

The entire back of the bus was on fire, what do you expect

The entire back of the bus was on fire, what do you expect

Yes I remember it was on the S53 when it ran over something and burnt up. I'm just saying three years for one bus? I have a feeling that bus is going to be delivered when the rest of the LFS's start coming to the MTA. Possibly might arrive spec'd like 8090.

Yes I remember it was on the S53 when it ran over something and burnt up. I'm just saying three years for one bus? I have a feeling that bus is going to be delivered when the rest of the LFS's start coming to the MTA. Possibly might arrive spec'd like 8090.

Lets see...

It burst into flames, and took 6 other cars along with it, AND part of the ground. Its still under warranty, plus everyone's respective insurance companies are having a field day. Its gonna take some some time.

Its gonna have the old back on it as delivered, no spec change to it.