C line named NYC's worst subway line

Roadcruiser1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Have No comment, This is making it so much better, I think the TA should look into this, But the (C) is not the wrost line, Straphangers are doing that because the line uses the oldest equipment, this is going to make the TA change their car assignments, 3 strikes your out, and so far this is the 3rd one, 1st the Feds, 2nd, ABC news and 3rd, NY Post and straphangers, The more its on the news, the more people complain and plus with fare hikes this is going to be very intresting, soda and popcorn with nachos anyone:cool:

WHAT!!!!! HECK NO!!!!!! THE (F)'s CLEARLY THE BEST!!! HOW THE HECK CAN THESE DOUCEBEAGS RATE THE (7) THE BEST?!! HELLO , THE (F) IS FAR MORE RELIABLE!!!! IT'S A IND LINE!

So, what does being an IND route have to do with anything? Also the (7) while busy has always been pretty good with service.

THE (7) IS A IRT LINE! THE (F) USES R160s! R160s!!!!!!!! THE (7) USES THAT BS OF A CAR , THE R62A! THE WORST PART IS THE (MTA) IS BEING SO FREAKING CHEAP AND CONVERTING R142As FOR THE (7) AND SENDING THOSE BS R62As TO THE (6)?!!!!

The R62A was on the (6) for Years and noone complained.

THE (6)?!!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!!!!!! SO MANY (6) TRAIN RIDERS WILL BE HIGHLY UPSET THAT THEIR LINE HAS BEEN DOWNGRADED JUST BECAUSE THE (MTA) IS TOO FREAKING CHEAP... TOO FREAKING CHEAP TO BUY BRAND NEW CARS FOR THE (7)

Theres no point in buying new cars, the R62As arent that old, theyre only about 20 years old, which means they still have plenty of good years left.

AND FRANKLY , I DON'T BLAME THEM. IWOULD BE UPSET TOOO!!!!!!. AND THE (7)'S THE BEST?!!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!! YEAH RIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! THE (F)'S CLEARLY THE BEST!!!! IT'S FAR MORE RELIABLE IN SERVICE AND COMFORT THAN OTHER LINES!!!!!

Last time I was in the city there were plenty more (G) trains around than there were (F) trains between Hoyt and 4th Avenue.

SEE , STRAPHANGERS JUST KEEP SUCKING AND RIDING!!!!! cAUSE THEY HATE THE (F) SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I dont blame em, its slow outside of Queens. Id rather take the (D) Coney Island, its much less stops from West 4th St.

Also the (E) is king of the Queens Blvd Express, even in the R32 days I remember the (E) having clean cars.

WHAT!!!!! HECK NO!!!!!! THE (F)'s CLEARLY THE BEST!!! HOW THE HECK CAN THESE DOUCEBEAGS RATE THE (7) THE BEST?!! HELLO , THE (F) IS FAR MORE RELIABLE!!!! IT'S A IND LINE! THE (7) IS A IRT LINE! THE (F) USES R160s! R160s!!!!!!!!

Let me stop you right there. The (F) is far worse than the (7). Just because the lines are in two different divisions doesn't mean nothing. In all my riding of the system, I found that the (7) comes often regardless of what time it is. Although there is an express variant of the line, the local definitely does its job, just like the (6) and the <6> express lines does. With the (7), at least you can see ahead to when the next train is coming. Try waiting for the (F) at 179th, it's a guessing game if you missed the previous train out.

THE (7) USES THAT BS OF A CAR , THE R62A! THE WORST PART IS THE (MTA) IS BEING SO FREAKING CHEAP AND CONVERTING R142As FOR THE (7) AND SENDING THOSE BS R62As TO THE (6)?!!!! THE (6)?!!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!!!!!! SO MANY (6) TRAIN RIDERS WILL BE HIGHLY UPSET THAT THEIR LINE HAS BEEN DOWNGRADED JUST BECAUSE THE (MTA) IS TOO FREAKING CHEAP... TOO FREAKING CHEAP TO BUY BRAND NEW CARS FOR THE (7)AND FRANKLY , I DON'T BLAME THEM. IWOULD BE UPSET TOOO!!!!!!. AND THE (7)'S THE BEST?!!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!! YEAH RIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! THE (F)'S CLEARLY THE BEST!!!! IT'S FAR MORE RELIABLE IN SERVICE AND COMFORT THAN OTHER LINES!!!!! SEE , STRAPHANGERS JUST KEEP SUCKING AND RIDING!!!!! cAUSE THEY HATE THE (F) SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

What else is the (7) going to use? The (MTA) cannot imaginably pull some money out of their behinds and get the R188 order going. It's not being cheap. Remember that the (7) still needs to get the signal system redone for CBTC, countdown clocks added and the new cars up and running. Even after the fact, it's still going to be more reliable than the (F).

You cannot necessarily say that the R62As are "BS" cars while they're the oldest cars on the IRT and not even aged yet. On top of that, why don't you compare the R62As assigned to the (7) with every other R62 / R62A to the system and tell me the difference.

P.S. Why should all of this matter anyhows?

WHAT!!!!! HECK NO!!!!!! THE (F)'s CLEARLY THE BEST!!! HOW THE HECK CAN THESE DOUCEBEAGS RATE THE (7) THE BEST?!! HELLO , THE (F) IS FAR MORE RELIABLE!!!! IT'S A IND LINE! THE (7) IS A IRT LINE! THE (F) USES R160s! R160s!!!!!!!! THE (7) USES THAT BS OF A CAR , THE R62A! THE WORST PART IS THE (MTA) IS BEING SO FREAKING CHEAP AND CONVERTING R142As FOR THE (7) AND SENDING THOSE BS R62As TO THE (6)?!!!! THE (6)?!!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!!!!!! SO MANY (6) TRAIN RIDERS WILL BE HIGHLY UPSET THAT THEIR LINE HAS BEEN DOWNGRADED JUST BECAUSE THE (MTA) IS TOO FREAKING CHEAP... TOO FREAKING CHEAP TO BUY BRAND NEW CARS FOR THE (7)AND FRANKLY , I DON'T BLAME THEM. IWOULD BE UPSET TOOO!!!!!!. AND THE (7)'S THE BEST?!!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!! YEAH RIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! THE (F)'S CLEARLY THE BEST!!!! IT'S FAR MORE RELIABLE IN SERVICE AND COMFORT THAN OTHER LINES!!!!! SEE , STRAPHANGERS JUST KEEP SUCKING AND RIDING!!!!! cAUSE THEY HATE THE (F) SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Lower your tone young boy.

The (7)/<7> is #(1)!!! Good line..but IMO (and everyone elses opinion) (F)TrainFan is kinda crazy (whatever his name is). Back to topic, some of the lines aren't in the right places and some are LIES! Taking the (E) will get you nowhere. No foaming here...just giving my opinion..could be "wright" or wrong. The F is also bad at times. Apart from the clean, "new and shiny" R160's, there are some delays that kill me. Its easier for me to go somewhere else and take any train.

WHAT!!!!! HECK NO!!!!!! THE (F)'s CLEARLY THE BEST!!! HOW THE HECK CAN THESE DOUCEBEAGS RATE THE (7) THE BEST?!! HELLO , THE (F) IS FAR MORE RELIABLE!!!! IT'S A IND LINE! THE (7) IS A IRT LINE! THE (F) USES R160s! R160s!!!!!!!! THE (7) USES THAT BS OF A CAR , THE R62A! THE WORST PART IS THE (MTA) IS BEING SO FREAKING CHEAP AND CONVERTING R142As FOR THE (7) AND SENDING THOSE BS R62As TO THE (6)?!!!! THE (6)?!!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!!!!!! SO MANY (6) TRAIN RIDERS WILL BE HIGHLY UPSET THAT THEIR LINE HAS BEEN DOWNGRADED JUST BECAUSE THE (MTA) IS TOO FREAKING CHEAP... TOO FREAKING CHEAP TO BUY BRAND NEW CARS FOR THE (7)AND FRANKLY , I DON'T BLAME THEM. IWOULD BE UPSET TOOO!!!!!!. AND THE (7)'S THE BEST?!!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!! YEAH RIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! THE (F)'S CLEARLY THE BEST!!!! IT'S FAR MORE RELIABLE IN SERVICE AND COMFORT THAN OTHER LINES!!!!! SEE , STRAPHANGERS JUST KEEP SUCKING AND RIDING!!!!! cAUSE THEY HATE THE (F) SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

153.jpg

When I heard this on the news this evening I was very shocked about the (C).These people who they interviewed or whatever are full of shit 1st the (C) beats the (A) like 95% of the time,the (C) may look dirty to them b\c the R32's are old but put some new forensic lightning and possibly some blue(NTT) seats coloring and maybe they'll change there minds b\c honestly the (C) is not dirty its a dull look which is a classic of an old train.The (C) rarely delayed,it is reliable and Fast!

@Ftrainfan:umm...160's,160's (F) is the best!! WTF are you on?? I honestly thinkthe R160's messed up the (F) b\c the ride is uncomfortable less seats compared to the 46's and no (F) is not the best for the B division I have to go with the (:) and for the IRT (1) b\c I don;t ride the (7).

People don't hate the F. (some do) but its just a survey..not like its 6/6/6..Y2K..or 2012..btw I HATE THE F TRAIN AND STOP F****** FOAMING!!! Sheesh..youre giving everybody a headache about how good the F and your foaming

When I heard this on the news this evening I was very shocked about the (C).These people who they interviewed or whatever are full of shit 1st the (C) beats the (A) like 95% of the time,the (C) may look dirty to them b\c the R32's are old but put some new forensic lightning and possibly some blue(NTT) seats coloring and maybe they'll change there minds b\c honestly the (C) is not dirty its a dull look which is a classic of an old train.The (C) rarely delayed,it is reliable and Fast!

@Ftrainfan:umm...160's,160's (F) is the best!! WTF are you on?? I honestly thinkthe R160's messed up the (F) b\c the ride is uncomfortable less seats compared to the 46's and no (F) is not the best for the B division I have to go with the (:) and for the IRT (1) b\c I don;t ride the (7).

IAWTP :tup:

Being a daily rider of the (F) line and a person who lives along the line, you're making the (F) line look bad because of your useless and stupid posts........just shut up already.

ARE U 'EFFIN' STUPID? i've sat around long enough and read all your stupid input, i must say, it has really plagued NYCTF. either u grow up or just stop posting. And i highly advise u to speak with a psychologist, because your love for the (F) train is very very very unusual. dude its just a rolling machine with electricity glass and metal. good god! :mad:

this is going to make the TA change their car assignments, 3 strikes your out, and so far this is the 3rd one, 1st the Feds, 2nd, ABC news and 3rd, NY Post and straphangers, The more its on the news, the more people complain and plus with fare hikes this is going to be very intresting

don't get your hopes up, the TA is not going to re assign cars because riders complaining about lateness and dirtiness.

straphangers don't know what an "R32" is they just simply refer the (C) train as "the old train", or "old school (E) trains" so being that the train is old, and no one is complaining about that matter per say it wont warrant a change of equipment, so please do save your popcorn and soda :)

Being a daily rider of the (F) line and a person who lives along the line, you're making the (F) line look bad because of your useless and stupid posts........just shut up already.

Word, I have to ride the (F) three times a week. It gets me from point A to point B when I need it to, and I leave it at that.

You need to grow up

Honestly, this is just a survey. A compilation of people's opinions with some facts and statistics (and even so, data can be scewed and be used in a bias fashion). At the same time, I've lived along and ridden along the A line and the C line for the past 19 years (including some childhood years which was the beginning of my interest in trains) and these lines aren't that bad, but relatively good. In regards to the A and C, outside of rush hours in peak direction, you have a great chance of catching either the A or C because the headways are relative close. In regards to the F, I have ridden the F from brooklyn to the last stop in manhattan 5 days a week the past 2 years and its relatively reliable regardless of car class. In the end, this is not a big deal (nor is the thread) because as fans, as riders, we should be grateful that we have so much transportation (for the most part) to get to point A and B. This is just trains and a survey, nothing critical to living our lives.

Go marry a NTT.

Also, there is nothing wrong with the (C). Last week, I caught one at 23 Street while an (A) was passing by. The (A) and (C) both arrived at 145 Streeet at the same time since the (A) was held up by a (D) entering 59 Street.

To me the (C) has some greatness to it ,Not only does the (C) have R32's

but R44's made this line just so Great for A line to have.

I agree with you there I ain't gonna lie but my plan everyday agenda was to catch the R44 (C) and ride it all the way to school and I got my ass up early enough to do so and I live in the Bronx and attend school in ENY.It was one hell of a fun ride storming into stations not braking until the train was near the c/r's position.I sure do miss my comfortable ride on the (C) but the 32's ain't bad.And yea the R44's made the (C) more overrated lol!

What are you, a god damn mental case? The (F) is a decent line at best, but I usually take the (G) which runs better then the (F) does. Also, explain to me how the f**k a car class can be "BS"? Also, try to sound like you know what the f**k your talking about when it come to new cars for certain lines. If I were you, I'd back away from the computer for a few days, with all the ridiculous posts you have made over certain subjects, no will take you seriously. Just back away for a few days kid.

One thing to add. The R32's are supposed to be replaced by the mythical R179. They are coming on 2015 or that is what the (MTA) said in their report. It's suppose to go on the (A) and the (C). This is good news for all the foamers reading this thread right now. Right don't some of you foamers reading this thread love to foam. Another thing at least I have something better to do then complaining about car assignments, subway cars, and disgracing a subway line. I won't mention the members name because we all know who he is. His username begins with disgracing the letter, subway service and everything about it the (F).

with as LOUD as this CLOWN is on here SHOUTing....

you'd have thought this thread was entitled... "F line named NYC's worst subway line"....

(F)itting how someone named (F)train(F)an can turn a thread about a whole 'nother line, to the one that he's (F)u**in (F)anatical about....

(F)ive (F)ingers.... (F)orm (F)ist...

(F)oamers unite !!!!!

now that you had your moment...

st(F)u about the god damn (F) already.

with as LOUD as this CLOWN is on here SHOUTing....

you'd have thought this thread was entitled... "F line named NYC's worst subway line"....

(F)itting how someone named (F)train(F)an can turn a thread about a whole 'nother line, to the one that he's (F)u**in (F)anatical about....

(F)ive (F)ingers.... (F)orm (F)ist...

(F)oamers unite !!!!!

now that you had your moment...

st(F)u about the god damn (F) already.

LOL!!

Archived