• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

So some idiot sped out of a restaurant parking lot and drove the right side of his car into 4513 on the S78...I had just gotten off the bus and witnessed it myself. Right side doors of his car were dented in because of his nonsense while the bus operator had his bus perfectly into the stop.

So some idiot sped out of a restaurant parking lot and drove the right side of his car into 4513 on the S78...I had just gotten off the bus and witnessed it myself. Right side doors of his car were dented in because of his nonsense while the bus operator had his bus perfectly into the stop.

Damn, that sucks. Suburban people in general have been IMO, the worst drivers (its still within city limits, but it is basically a suburban area). You do have a bunch of bad apples in the city as well.

I thought none of the Bees have bus time. I don't think any of the Bees have the Q114 codes...

#174, #180, #183, and #184 have had them for months, although sometimes they don't appear. #101 appeared in the first few days of Queen Bustime but until now the BP Bees really haven't showed up.

Does anyone know what happened to D60HF 5656? I was looking at a pic on TTMG and the front of the bus looked damaged. Then I looked at a pic of 5658, and it looked to be the same bus. Why would the numbers be different though? 

http://www.ttmg.org/pages/nfi/nymta-nfig.html

It's the first pic of 5656 and the only pic of 5658.

I forgot exactly what happened, since 5656/57/58 all had accidents. One of them had a ton of bricks(literally) fall on top of it, damaging the frame pretty badly. I forgot what happened to the others.

Long story short, they took the good ends of 5656 and 5658 and made them one bus, that bus is now the new 5656.

Edited by Cait Sith

5658 had the scaffolding/building fall on it on the Bx15. 5656 had that accident on the Bx19. The back half of 5658 and the front half of 5656 were rebuilt as the new 5656. 5658 doesn't exist on the roster now

5657 coincidentally was damaged by fire...or was that one an accident too... 

There has been a change in Q10 Local service. Between the hours of 3 PM to 9 PM Weekdays Monday to Friday, all Q10 Local buses will operate via Queens Blvd, 82nd Avenue, Kew Gardens Road and Lefferts Blvd. Stops on Austin St will not be stopped at between these hours. There is now a stop at Lefferts Blvd and Austin St. There is a sign at the stops on Austin St saying no service between 3 and 9 PM, and recently they put up a sign for a stop at Lefferts and Austin. Previously there were local buses on Austin during these hours, and the ones from QBL ran straight to 83 Av.