• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

When is Baisley Bus Depot ever going to get these new buses? Probably next year. I have been waiting for a long time. I have been on the Nova LFS, articulated version & C40LF. XD40 & XD60 I never been on.

Sometime next year probably the 2002 and 2003 D60HF's at JFk will probably be done by then. I can't wait to see some nice and new shiny XD60's with that crayola smelling interior that most buses have when they are new.

Sometime next year probably the 2002 and 2003 D60HF's at JFk will probably be done by then. I can't wait to see some nice and new shiny XD60's with that crayola smelling interior that most buses have when they are new.

I saw a lot of D60HF's on side of the road near JFK Depot. I was thinking why they are there. Most likely they can't fit in the lot with the rest of the Orion Vll, Orion Vll NGs and  some RTS(if im not mistaken). I really miss the D60HF when it used to ran on the Q113 years ago.

Got bored so I decided to do some strolling all over Flushing. First walked from Holly Av to LIE, took the Q17, transfered to Q31, then to Q27, then the Q25. Wow.

I saw a lot of D60HF's on side of the road near JFK Depot. I was thinking why they are there. Most likely they can't fit in the lot with the rest of the Orion Vll, Orion Vll NGs and  some RTS(if im not mistaken). I really miss the D60HF when it used to ran on the Q113 years ago.

Would you sacrifice 25% of service just to get your D60HFs back? :P

I saw a lot of D60HF's on side of the road near JFK Depot. I was thinking why they are there. Most likely they can't fit in the lot with the rest of the Orion Vll, Orion Vll NGs and some RTS(if im not mistaken). I really miss the D60HF when it used to ran on the Q113 years ago.

They can't fit in that depot. In my opinion JFK is the wrong place for artics.

That's 2107.

Was this in recent weeks? A lot of the D30s have been out of service since their registrations have to be renewed.

I haven't seen it in about 2 months. I'm inferring then that they'll be primarily using the New Flyers from now on?

Ride the Q10 and then you'll see why they have them.

I know why the Q10 has them but the schedule at times causes 2 artics to come very close to each other and these buses are not packed. The way the Q44 uses the artics makes their purpose necessary. The Q10 is all over the place with its loads. You can have a LTD going to kew Gardens half full and then you have a local behind it with only a few people on it. Coming back from Kew Gardens buses are full usually.

Not packed? I beg to differ. Going towards JFK, buses tend to empty out at Rockaway Blvd.

Right, the via 130th Street buses don't empty out till the damn hotel! Going towards Kew Gardens, it gets the loads at Rockaway Blvd and Liberty Avenue, especially if its a local.

So I got on 5177 on the Q50 and the display is like this inside the bus:

Q50 Co-op City

Earheart Lane

Q50 via 5-4-3-2-1

Before on the B49 was:

B49 Manhattan Beach

B49 Kingsboro CC

B49 via Bedford Av

B49 via Ocean Av

Edited by Calvin

So I got on 5177 on the Q50 and the display is like this inside the bus:

Q50 Co-op City