The (A) and (C) Changes (swap)

R32 3838

I don't understand whats the rush of pushing the R32s on the (:) or swapping it to the (A). That ill bring in the foamers..

R32s will die one day.. Then what..? Your gonna kill yourself to be in train haven to see an R32.. SAnd be with it for your rest of your lives? Oh right. THERE IS NO TRAIN HAVEN..

Jesus christ, this is too much.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no such rush. The idea of moving the R32s to the B line appears to be confined to one poster's mind. The idea of moving the R32s to the A appears to be confined to statement by someone who would know such, based a rumor spread by that person who has a tendency to spread rumors that they hear even when they know them to be false.

Holy run-on sentences and horrible spelling and grammar, Batman.

Maybe I was using a phone and I might have hit the wrong Key Jackass, Jesus F&*king Christ, This Is why I need to to be off this fourm more then I go on it

I don't blame them

And can i plz have a source on where they complain? Becuz i don't see any complaints around.. Only people saying they WANT R32s on a diff line..

These topics about R32s moves is fking annoying already and LEADs to flames..

Every month another thread.. Got damn.. Is life all about the R32s...

If you want an R32, BUY ONE ALREADY.......................

Not u but in general to those who b9tch over this crap.

Like wiki, just because it says it on SubChat doesn't mean it's true.

Train Dude is retired.

It was posted on April 1.

April Fool?

How many equipment rumors have been out there lately and how many came to pass?

NONE........................NONE...........................NONE...........................

Like wiki, just because it says it on SubChat doesn't mean it's true.

Train Dude is retired.

It was posted on April 1.

April Fool?

How many equipment rumors have been out there lately and how many came to pass?

NONE........................NONE...........................NONE...........................

Bill ya getting around spreading the word arent Ya? :)

Why buy one when two are already preserved and more MIGHT be preserved when they retire? Why does it even matter where the R32s go any way? Some have to realize that the only reason these cars are around is because of the R44s. If that wasn't the case then the R32s and R42s would of been gone last year. Another thing I want to throw out. Just because someone who works for the TA has information about something that might happen doesn't mean the information is legit. The (MTA) has been known to change their minds at a moments notice. What happened with the R44s being retired and the R32s and R42s being kept last year is case and point on that.

I mean buy one himself. Since the OP loves the R32s he may as well buy one......... Becuz all these talk about R32s swap is slightly annoying, especially the last few topics we had about swaps which was NEVER true. I love the R32s, but im not going overboard on where it should go.

I mean buy one himself. Since the OP loves the R32s he may as well buy one......... Becuz all these talk about R32s swap is slightly annoying, especially the last few topics we had about swaps which was NEVER true. I love the R32s, but im not going overboard on where it should go.

The news about the R32s moving to the A must be a April Fools joke;)

might be or not?

The news about the R32s moving to the A must be a April Fools joke;)

might be or not?

Who knows. But it sure must of fooled a lot of people who love the R32s way too much :).

For me.. whether its an april fools prank or not, I wait till i see. Same for the future.

I think It was the same with the R160's, they only sent them to lefferts because they didn't want to expose them to sea water & cause them to rust. I'm guessing thats what happened to the R44's, they got retired due to exposure to sea water.

From what I heard, they don't want to send an R32 or R160 over there because they are trying to "preserve" the R32s (so they will stay alive just a few years more :)). Same reason with the R160, don't want to crap out a new fleet :tup:.

+++++++++++++

Wait a second... Is this an April fools joke? because R32's on the (A) = :drool:

Your always foaming......... smh

will this change ever happen?

R46s are (A) Express while (C) Local is R32s

What does Express and Local has to do with putting fleets on each line?

An R32 can be placed on the (A). Nothing different. It has happened before.. Only problem is changing the signs for the southern terminal. And maybe the northern (AM Peak off Rkway Pk to 59th)

As for when this will ever happen. I have a feeling it may never happen, becuz all the stupid rumors from the past never came true, and i knew it.. But as always, wait and see.

Archived