Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes the Senate

tvega961

You can show him as many pictures as you want. He might say one of them doesn't look bad but it still won't get him to swing that way. I never question a person's attraction. The only thing I care about is my attraction to someone being responded back to positively.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't post the pics I really want because they're x-rated, but I'm trying to show Princelex that there are too many hot women for a guy to be gay. Are these better?

That may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. I have to agree with everyone who has said being gay is not a choice. Why would some one chose something that people would hate them and even kill them for? Anyone who says that being gay is a choice has their head up their ass. Also, why do people keep bringing up Adam and Eve? Of course the first people had to have been heterosexual or humans would have dies off, but the first two people ever not Adam and Eve, that's just a bullsh*t story from the Bible.

That may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. I have to agree with everyone who has said being gay is not a choice. Why would some one chose something that people would hate them and even kill them for? Anyone who says that being gay is a choice has their head up their ass. Also, why do people keep bringing up Adam and Eve? Of course the first people had to have been heterosexual or humans would have dies off, but the first two people ever not Adam and Eve, that's just a bullsh*t story from the Bible.

So I guess my heard is up ma ass. Being gay is a like/dislike/choice issue. As I said no one put a gun to someones head and said "be gay". When your gay you have to live with the fact that people will hate you and even kill you for being gay. Just like that kid who jumped off the GWB, they didnt kill him physically, but mentally and he took his own life. Families(some) get torn apart because if it.

Forest Glens statement I agree with. Its way too many pretty women in this world to be shacking up on some man on man action. Its sick. But again it all goes back to attraction.

My cousin gets hate remarks all the time, but hey he is attracted to men and thats something that has to be delt with. I dont like or date black women and everytime I walk in public with my gf who's spanish I get dirty looks from black chicks and even hate remarks. Even when I lived in NYC black chicks always had something to say. Idc, I deal with it. Same with gays deal with it, thats the lifestyle they want then you have to deal with the cold hard remarks. Plain and simple.

With all due respect, if that's the way you think and since this is America and your entittled to your opinion and so am I, I do think you have your head up your ass on this issue. No where did I say that they don't have to deal with hateful remarks, in fact I don't agree with the whole gay life style, but it is what it is. I just don't see why anyone would choose something that would possibly put their life at risk. I don't think a guy would wake up one day day and says, well I could like women and since that is "normal" everything will be just fine OR I could like guys, but people will hate me and might even kill me. I think I'll like men..... Yea, I don't think it works like that. Your attracted to what your attracted to and it's not a conscince choice you make.

I can't post the pics I really want because they're x-rated, but I'm trying to show Princelex that there are too many hot women for a guy to be gay. Are these better?
Why does it matter to you who's gay or not? You can't affect someones preferences over a photo or two, dem gyals ain't even hot myoot! Get ye rass out of here mon. Some people just don't like women, and some just don't like men, that's life, it wouldn't bother you unless you're about to come out the closet yourself!

With all due respect, if that's the way you think and since this is America and your entittled to your opinion and so am I, I do think you have your head up your ass on this issue. No where did I say that they don't have to deal with hateful remarks, in fact I don't agree with the whole gay life style, but it is what it is. I just don't see why anyone would choose something that would possibly put their life at risk. I don't think a guy would wake up one day day and says, well I could like women and since that is "normal" everything will be just fine OR I could like guys, but people will hate me and might even kill me. I think I'll like men..... Yea, I don't think it works like that. Your attracted to what your attracted to and it's not a conscince choice you make.

My first sentence was directed at you. I didnt say anything about you not being able to state your opinion.

It all comes down to attractions in the end and you ignored the fact thats what I said.

So I guess my heard is up ma ass. Being gay is a like/dislike/choice issue. As I said no one put a gun to someones head and said "be gay". When your gay you have to live with the fact that people will hate you and even kill you for being gay. Just like that kid who jumped off the GWB, they didnt kill him physically, but mentally and he took his own life. Families(some) get torn apart because if it.

Forest Glens statement I agree with. Its way too many pretty women in this world to be shacking up on some man on man action. Its sick. But again it all goes back to attraction.

My cousin gets hate remarks all the time, but hey he is attracted to men and thats something that has to be delt with. I dont like or date black women and everytime I walk in public with my gf who's spanish I get dirty looks from black chicks and even hate remarks. Even when I lived in NYC black chicks always had something to say. Idc, I deal with it. Same with gays deal with it, thats the lifestyle they want then you have to deal with the cold hard remarks. Plain and simple.

Whether you realize it or not, you are indirectly saying that racism against interracial couples is okay and so is sexism against gay couples. Those black chicks giving you dirty looks is NOT okay. You are not enslaved to them, nor do you owe them anything. You are entitled to date who you please not unless we're going back to the segregation era. Those chicks need to move on.

I'm not wild about the lifestyle per se and what folks do, but I still would never say anything to anyone or anything like that, although I do admit that I am guilty of giving a dirty look on occasion. Like today in Whole Foods this gay dude was walking around and I had to do a double take because I thought he was a chick. lol Then he looked at me like he was all afraid and I admit that I gave a dirty look back, probably because I do have issues with guys that act feminine. It's one thing to be gay. I don't think can be helped, but acting like a chick is another thing. You're born a man, act like one. I may take heat for this but men are supposed to be masculine IMO.

Lol. Im not indirectly saying racism is ok. I dont have time to deal with the bullshyt. Who am I to stop a random person from saying whatever. People are always going to say what they want. I have a major problem with it, but im being a bigger person and walking away from it. I could be a total ******* and start a problem and if I did that I would be the bad guy. I rather curse out some idiot passenger who thinks they are getting cheated out of a ride. It doesnt hurt my feelings, im not gona cry, im not gona bitch n moan, im gona be the smarter person. Why should I have to feed into what that person wants me to do?

I agree tho, they do need to move on and nothing is owed to them. For them to actually take time out they life to say something just shows they have nothing better to do.

Now were're onto RACISM!

Gotta love America.

See, what Canada did was the following:

1) They passed a law legalizing same-sex marriage and/or civil unions/partnerships. (yes, they have both and they're equal for all legal purposes). This was a national law affecting all the provinces and territories.

2) People whined for a couple weeks then everyone forgot about it.

3) Nothing changed besides loads of American gays coming up north to get married.

Now were're onto RACISM!

Gotta love America.

See, what Canada did was the following:

1) They passed a law legalizing same-sex marriage and/or civil unions/partnerships. (yes, they have both and they're equal for all legal purposes). This was a national law affecting all the provinces and territories.

2) People whined for a couple weeks then everyone forgot about it.

3) Nothing changed besides loads of American gays coming up north to get married.

Oh quiet you. lol I got nothing but love for Canada though and my brothers to the North. :cool: Really a cool place. The thing is you can't compare Canada to the U.S. Canadians are far more liberal generally speaking than Americans.

My first sentence was directed at you. I didnt say anything about you not being able to state your opinion.

It all comes down to attractions in the end and you ignored the fact thats what I said.

I know, I can actually read. I said that the whole "having your head up your ass" is my opinion, but your free to have your own on this issue. Sort of an agree to disagree thing. That's all.

Whether you realize it or not, you are indirectly saying that racism against interracial couples is okay and so is sexism against gay couples. Those black chicks giving you dirty looks is NOT okay. You are not enslaved to them, nor do you owe them anything. You are entitled to date who you please not unless we're going back to the segregation era. Those chicks need to move on.

I'm not wild about the lifestyle per se and what folks do, but I still would never say anything to anyone or anything like that, although I do admit that I am guilty of giving a dirty look on occasion. Like today in Whole Foods this gay dude was walking around and I had to do a double take because I thought he was a chick. lol Then he looked at me like he was all afraid and I admit that I gave a dirty look back, probably because I do have issues with guys that act feminine. It's one thing to be gay. I don't think can be helped, but acting like a chick is another thing. You're born a man, act like one. I may take heat for this but men are supposed to be masculine IMO.

I have to admit that whenever I see public displays of affection, or a person not acting their gender or something like that, I'm a little taken aback, but I always bite my tongue. I don't think most of them really notice the dirty looks, since to be honest, they've probably received a lot of them.

I have to admit that whenever I see public displays of affection, or a person not acting their gender or something like that, I'm a little taken aback, but I always bite my tongue. I don't think most of them really notice the dirty looks, since to be honest, they've probably received a lot of them.

LMAO... I'm sorry but I had to laugh. I know I'm taking this down another path, but I've always been curious about this. Some folks say that they're trapped in another body, so for example a man feels like he's trapped in a female's body so he has to dress and act like a woman and such. I wonder what folks think about that? Some people think it's in the genes, but I don't know. I mean I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and I see a man before me, so how can they feel trapped as if they're supposed to be another sex? Correct me for being ignorant, but I don't get that. :confused:

You can show him as many pictures as you want. He might say one of them doesn't look bad but it still won't get him to swing that way. I never question a person's attraction. The only thing I care about is my attraction to someone being responded back to positively.

It is biologically impossible for a man to not get turned on by a hot chick. There's a difference between disliking women and not being physically attracted to women. I've gone to many speed dating events were I've spent money and the women were stuck up and fat. In fact, I've never had a girlfriend. Women are shallow and annoying. However, I still like women. In the SoHo and Union Square area there are so many hot women with long, sexy legs. And even though she's a Grade A moron, I get turned on when I see the news and Jodi Applegate is wearing a short dress. Maybe Princelex once dated a woman who used him and took his money. Still, I can't comprehend a man not being turned on by a hot chick.

Although I'm black, I can't disagree with that statement. Some blacks chicks are overweight and obnoxious. They're loud on the bus and they're always preoccupied with their weaves and nails.

Why does it matter to you who's gay or not? You can't affect someones preferences over a photo or two, dem gyals ain't even hot myoot! Get ye rass out of here mon. Some people just don't like women, and some just don't like men, that's life, it wouldn't bother you unless you're about to come out the closet yourself!

incorrect

The thing is you can't compare Canada to the U.S. Canadians are far more liberal generally speaking than Americans.

No I think there's just as many nutcase liberals in Canada as there are in the U.S. just like there's as many nutcase conservatives in Canada as there are in.... well wait. You might have a point there.

;)

Are some of you sure you actually grew up in New York City????

Agreed!

All this crap about it being in the genes is crap, its still basically saying you were born gay. LRG its not farfetched, its just an excuse so there can be a logic behind someone being gay. Its a like/dislike/choice issue.

And East New York saying there have been studies saying proving its in the genes. I just dont believe that. In this world they come up with a study for everything so there can be a logic covering the real facts. You dont like women, so you like men; its a like/dislike/choice issue. You dont like dressing like a male, so you dress like a female, but thats a another issue.

Calm down buddy we dont have to "man up" lol and no one chooses to be straight for the simple fact that this is the way nature designed all living animals that reproduce. Science has still been unable to prove any gene o genetics that cause people to be homosexual. This is because homosexuality is a drect result of the envrinment the chile grew up in nd was exposed to. Its all learned behavior whether you want to admit it or not.

As I have said 1000 times over in this forum.....

A little research goes a long way people!

Ignorance is bliss!

A quote from my College Prep (AP) Biology text book.....

"Biological factors which may be related to the development of a heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or asexual orientation include genes, prenatal hormones, and brain structure."

And for the last part of that last quote..... How can one learn something they have never been exposed to??? Explain that one for me?

You all seem to know so much about this topic........ Yet really prove to me post after post that you don't. This hit's close to home for me, so that's why I'm getting in this. I watched my oldest brother get bashed pretty much all his life! But that's only cracking the surface!

Why??? Pure ignorance! Nothing more, and nothing less!

One thing I don't like is that in the parade some dress like S&M with the asses out and penis hats,I don't want to see your ass in public, there were children there ,I get it ''man like penis and women like vaginas, you don't need to dress like that to prove a point,.it makes homosexuals look bad.

It is biologically impossible for a man to not get turned on by a hot chick. There's a difference between disliking women and not being physically attracted to women. I've gone to many speed dating events were I've spent money and the women were stuck up and fat. In fact, I've never had a girlfriend. Women are shallow and annoying. However, I still like women. In the SoHo and Union Square area there are so many hot women with long, sexy legs. And even though she's a Grade A moron, I get turned on when I see the news and Jodi Applegate is wearing a short dress. Maybe Princelex once dated a woman who used him and took his money. Still, I can't comprehend a man not being turned on by a hot chick.

Although I'm black, I can't disagree with that statement. Some blacks chicks are overweight and obnoxious. They're loud on the bus and they're always preoccupied with their weaves and nails.

incorrect

Really?????????

I'm sorry Harry......

Forest..... What you just posted, was flat the **** out ignorant as all hell!

I'm sorry.... Every word of it! Straight Ignorant!

What does growing up in NYC have to do with it?

A few of the guys on this forum who are from NYC seem quite sheltered!

One thing I don't like is that in the parade some dress like S&M with the asses out and penis hats,I don't want to see your ass in public, there were children there ,I get it ''man like penis and women like vaginas, you don't need to dress like that to proof a point,.it makes homosexual look bad.

LMAO... I had to step away from my screen for a minute. That was hilarious.

Oh man I am like dying here from laughter... LOL :cry:

I dont think that has anything to do with it.

East New York, it hits close to home for you? It hits close to home for me also....my cousin is gay and im gona say what I wana say. Yes it bothered me when I found out, but for someone to date so many girls for 20yrs of his life and then days short of his 21st bday bam come out. People make fun of him and says hateful remarks, but you know what? He's a grown ass man. The remarks get to me at times but I ain gona get bent outta shape over it.

What was so funny? its true I don't want homosexual be that stereotype ;)

Well they had shots from the parade last Sunday on NY1 and I could've sworn I saw a gay dude dressed in black like he was part of that S & M thing you were talking about. That's why I laughed so hard. LOL I'm not going to lie. The first thing I came to mind when I saw him was "freak show".

You know something though, that's part of what scares some folks in our society. You have gays that are very conservative and then other ones that just put it all out there and make folks think that all gays are freaks that live wild lifestyles. It seems like from what via White Plains has said that he's rather private with his business. Gay or straight I really don't want to see other people doing their business. Get a room and shack up or whatever and take care of business and just keep it away from me. That's what I say.

If you think about it our society doesn't view straight folks who are out and about like that too kindly either so naturally it wouldn't be any different for gays that were out and about like that.

I dont think that has anything to do with it.

East New York, it hits close to home for you? It hits close to home for me also....my cousin is gay and im gona say what I wana say. Yes it bothered me when I found out, but for someone to date so many girls for 20yrs of his life and then days short of his 21st bday bam come out. People make fun of him and says hateful remarks, but you know what? He's a grown ass man. The remarks get to me at times but I ain gona get bent outta shape over it.

That's the thing though... Either he liked men all along and put on a façade or he realized that he didn't like women and preferred men. You don't always know what you like or what you want right away I suppose. I get the feeling that you didn't always go for the Latinas and blanquitas but that you eventually did over time or is that not the case? :confused:

Hey, I don't find it that surprising. Like I said, I wasn't "exposed" to the lifestyle until I moved to Italy as a 23 college student. The U.S. in general is far more conservative when it comes to sex in general than say Europe. Hell in Europe I would see naked chicks on regular tv. That still doesn't happen here in the U.S.

Archived