Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes the Senate

tvega961

Wait Wait Wait WAIT! WAIT! Huh?!

Gay men don't pretend that another man's ass is a vagina. It's ASS! Every gay man knows that, It's Ass. There no imagining its a vag/twat/cooch/cunt/pussy/vajayjay or any of the terms the straighties like to use. There is no secretions, vulva, lips, clit on a man.

If gay man wanted vag/twat/cooch/cunt/pussy/vajayjay, trust and believe they would be straight, going after a woman with a vag/twat/cooch/cunt/pussy/vajayjay.

I love the misconceptions being tossed around in this thread! It's almost laugh....no wait, it IS laughable!

And lets not get into double standards, because there is hordes of straight man that get their rocks off watching two girls go at it....HELLO THOSE ARE LESBIANS, a form of gay! *ding ding ding*

That maybe other mans dream to sleep with a bunch of em but it aint mine. Looking at a girls ass and sticking a penis in there is 2 different things. And its something ill never do

It maybe laughable, but thats your opinion boss. But as I said if peeps wana be gay, thats you, do you, I dont know why your getting bent outta shape over it. Its an opinion I have and Im gona say my opinion. Dont like it? Too bad, your a grown ass man.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That maybe other mans dream to sleep with a bunch of em but it aint mine. Looking at a girls ass and sticking a penis in there is 2 different things. And its something ill never do

It maybe laughable, but thats your opinion boss. But as I said if peeps wana be gay, thats you, do you, I dont know why your getting bent outta shape over it. Its an opinion I have and Im gona say my opinion. Dont like it? Too bad, your a grown ass man.

Well I didn't say it was your dream, did I? Please let me know where I made that error.

I'm not getting bent out of shape, I'm quite in shape, the shape is round! I'm actually poking fun at a lot this because it's stupid. It 2011 and this day and age people are getting tight and aggy because "the gays" want to marry, it's funny! If gay folk want to join the millions of unhappy humans in holy matrimony (Average new marriages last 2-5 years max), they why not let them be miserable with everyone else. Now if the straighties are trying to protect us from being miserable with them, then by all means, Thank You!

That's why this is so funny. Now, let me be clear/transparent, I respect your opinion as I hope you respect mines.

I'm just wondering why this thread became a flame war. Let people do what they want to do. You just look at yourself and yourself ONLY. Want to hear something funny? This thread is 85% opinions not facts. There are some facts. Just stop STOP NOW! Just leave everyone alone and focus and yourself.

nuff said!!!

(People just can't stop until there right can they)

And why do so many people care... *** Dammit!

Well I didn't say it was your dream, did I? Please let me know where I made that error.

I'm not getting bent out of shape, I'm quite in shape, the shape is round! I'm actually poking fun at a lot this because it's stupid. It 2011 and this day and age people are getting tight and aggy because "the gays" want to marry, it's funny! If gay folk want to join the millions of unhappy humans in holy matrimony, they why not let them be miserable with everyone else. Now if the straighties are trying to protect us from being miserable with them, then by all means, Thank You!

That's why this is so funny. Now, let me be clear/transparent, I respect your opinion as I hope you respect mines.

I respect your opinion, however it is 2011 and people are still gona be against it. There is going to be some thats for it, some who dont care, and some who arent for it.

Its all about money in the end...

I'm just wondering why this thread became a flame war. Let people do what they want to do. You just look at yourself and yourself ONLY. Want to hear something funny? This thread is 85% opinions not facts. There are some facts. Just stop STOP NOW! Just leave everyone alone and focus and yourself.

nuff said!!!

I said it before in the shoutbox. I'll say it again. This thread has actually been pretty good considering the topic and the people posting. I don't really see a flame war. Just a sharp display of people's opinion's on the matter. I respect the opinion of the folks who are for and against this movement and hopefully they respect mine and myself for that matter. Even though I am gay, I'm the same person my friends on here know me to be.

Long as we can agree on that I really don't care. I have a strong appreciation for women, even more so from my experience dating one for two years. I'll never lose that and I still find women to be a force unlike no other.

nuff said!!!

This isn't a "flame war" by any stretch. This is a productive and relatively civil discussion about what people think.

I said it before in the shoutbox. I'll say it again. This thread has actually been pretty good considering the topic and the people posting. I don't really see a flame war. Just a sharp display of people's opinion's on the matter. I respect the opinion of the folks who are for and against this movement and hopefully they respect mine and myself for that matter. Even though I am gay, I'm the same person my friends on here know me to be.

Long as we can agree on that I really don't care. I have a strong appreciation for women, even more so from my experience dating one for two years. I'll never lose that and I still find women to be a force unlike no other.

Honest to God, I did not know that. I've met you before on a railfan trip 2 years ago and you did not fit my preconceived stereotype of a gay man. As many people remember, we had a falling out last year, but it had nothing to do with your sexual orientation. I won't look at you any differently.

Honest to God, I did not know that. I've met you before on a railfan trip 2 years ago and you did not fit my preconceived stereotype of a gay man. As many people remember, we had a falling out last year, but it had nothing to do with your sexual orientation. I won't look at you any differently.

I thank you greatly for that. In school I already had the issue of the black stereotypes being thrown at me in class. It wasn't as bad as most people have told me about. But it was enough that I just did not want to have myself fall under the statistic The stereotypes of the typical gay man is just flat out unattractive to me and I really feel that most of the guys who act that way do it strictly for the attention.

But I don't need or want that sort of attention. Its more important for people to see me as a regular guy who has his recreational interests and hobbies, who can participate in society like any other normal person. And believe it or not there are lot of men in the community who feel the exact same way.

LOL! Word that's the straight man's way (and we're not ashamed of it, are we?). I was on the bus last year (I still remember cause I almost died laughing) and this REALLY good looking girl gets on the bus. Not in the classical way, but she's a black chick with every curve and these tiny shorts. She gets on and the B/O gets stuck at a red light staring at her in the mirror. Keeps driving, and she's standing behind, and in the middle of the street I see this guy (still driving at 25mph) just turn around and look down the aisle and stare at this girl. He's driving the bus and checking her out, looking completely the wrong way. Not in the mirror, right, just turning around and looking her up and down.

We go another stop and then she gets off, and he's watching the mirror the whole time as she walks toward him, and she steps off and the B/O's like "God daayyyuummm." I was just laughing so hard in the back of the bus, poor guy's still shaking his head watching her walk.

But I mean everybody does it. I was walking in the Village with a girl I'm close with (and I gotta be honest, she's a real sight to see) and a guy I've known for years and years. We're walking and I see this dude just staring from across the street, so I figure he's checking her out. He walks closer and I see, no, he's checking out my man on the right. I thought me and the girl were gonna crack up, that's the Village for ya...

LOL... Very true. I tell ya, I am very careful about what I wear because I've come to realize that chicks and dudes will check you out and while I may get caught up every now and then checking out a chick I try to be respectful and thus expect the same in return. I like to wear straight leg pants, but I have to make sure I've got more than enough room in the right places. I remember once I was on the train (I had taken the X16 into the city and then got on the (4) or (5) there at Bowling Green) on a Friday in the summertime dressed down with these Italian jeans that I like (my boss was away in Europe so I came in more dressed down than usual) and they're more fitted (certainly not tight) but more European in style, so this Latina gets on and she's tall too, but wasn't really my type (a little too chunky for me). Anyway, she was practically undressing me the whole time. I was so irritated. I don't mind it so much if it's a good looking chick, but even then I'll get a little annoyed. I don't like being looked at as a sexual object and that's why I try to be discrete with it when I do it to chicks. Eventually I had to ditch those jeans because I like to wear my shirt in more than out and I came to realize that guys and chicks were trying to check out my package. LOL

if it helps out are NY economy I have no problem with that :tup:

This will have zero effect on this economy. Lets be realistic here; states come up with these so called plans to bring in money and yet there's no change or increased revenue. The roads are crappy, schools falling apart ect ect. The money thats being generated from these little plans aint going to where its really needed. As old as the Cross Bronx Exp is doesnt mean they cant fix the road(I mean damn driving in SI/Bronx/Mhttn/Qns/Bklyn is like driving on the moon), or just because it runs through a poor section. The money is going to government officals who is stealing the money.

So if they say making gay marriage legal is going to bring in money then put the money where its needed instead of paying these government people even more money for what they dont do.

Gay animals. You said a word "injection" which says the rats wasnt gay naturally. Injected with a gene. Maybe they should start injecting humans with that gene....o wait, gay humans already exist without some "injection".

Yes, but that hormone (which I believe they said was actually produced in rats) could occur naturally.

LMAO...guess a "straight" cure would have to be looked upon to break the gay edge.

I remember back in high school, some of guys would joke around with each other in flamboyant ways. At the end of the day, they all said it was all a joke, but if this were to happen ten years ago people would find that "acting gay" would be a very unacceptable joke.

Dear god, don't remind me! There are these two guys in my class who do that all the time. What really pisses me off is when one of them does things like slap other guys on the @ss, or do just randomly grab their privates (and the worst part is that the teacher saw it and didn't do anything, so we all just have to hope he stops).

Fortunately, the grabbing stopped after a few months (and thank god that it happened in a classroom rather than a locker room or a place where people are undressed)

I'm sorry, but I just can't take this anymore!

Let's go back to the 5 year old boy who found other guys attractive.....

That little boy was me! I was raised in a Christian household with strong Christian values too. Shielded from anything that was not "pure."

Now, as a 28 year old father, It's time to come clean, and I don't care about what anyone has to say about it! I respect every last one of your opinions, but some of you cannot relate.

A few people on the board may not even engage in conversation with me after this, but I couldn't care less! Your loss. At the end of the day, I am still the same ol Dante aka East New Youk you have known for years.

I am a very confident, God-fearing man who knows where I came from, and where I'm going.

I have always been attracted to beautiful people. Male, Female, white, black, hispanic etc. As a teenager, I tried to "pray away" my bi-sexuality. That was the roughest period of my life! I thought I was sick in the head, and frequently asked God why of all the people in the world, did he have to curse me with this sin! I started rebelling, and getting into all kinds of trouble because I had NO self esteem, and I had no friends I could relate too. I wouldn't be caught dead with ANYONE who was openly gay. I was even ashamed to go out with my brother in public! What kind of life is that for anyone to live??? Trying to be "100% straight" has taken a toll on me for more than 20 years.

So now that we have the gay/straight discussion out of the way, lets talk about someone in between....

I love women to death.... Have a child, and no one other than my best friend knows I am actually married.

Yes, I have been married to a WOMAN since spring 2006. We are separated now, and it has nothing to do with who I am. We are just incompatible.

Unlike guys on the DL, I told all of my girlfriend about who I really was. I don't think it's fair that 50%-60% of the guys who are married actually like guys. The affect that has on a women is just devastating! And after they got over being mad at me, they respected the hell out of me because they knew nobody else would ever tell them what I was. At the end of the day, they loved me for me.

That's also how HIV gets passes right and left! Living a lie has killed many men and women.

I thank God that my mother had a best friend who was gay. He passed away from AIDS related complications about 3 years ago. Because of him, my mother taught me what the world was really like, and I thank her for that because I couldn't be healthier than I am. She taught me about DL guys passing HIV on to females, and to be careful no matter what I chose to do in life.

My point is plain and simple. It's NOT a choice in the sense of the word as we look at it.

No matter how hard I tried to go to church, or "pray away" that part of me, it just doesn't work! Nobody chooses to live a life of secret torture!

So being Black/Hispanic/Italian/Cherokee, I was always expected to be something other than what I am. I had plenty of GF, and even more flings. I just have an attraction to both sexes. Always have, and always will.

I was expected to have 10 children by the time I was 25, because I have always been a ladies may. Some of my GF's rival the looks of all those broads we see on TV!

I had a feeling this thread was going to end up with me making this post.

So.... What's the cure for me? I already like women..... Likely had more than most of you all combined EVER will!

I'm just tired of this crap, and I'm here to break down this stereotypical wall!

To all the other people that have come out, knowing this is not widely accepted.... I applaud you for having the courage that I never did! But you all have inspired me!

A few of my friends are going to be quite upset about this. But they should know, I'm the same guy they have known forever. Yeah, I'm talking to you!

"Straight People" have contributed to the fact that I have shielded this from the world for 20 years. Being bi-sexual, of mixed race and from the hood makes for a hard knock life!

But now I'm free! In love, and never been happier in my entire life!

Do you! Because I am definitely going to do me! And anyone who doesn't like it can keep it moving. If you look at me different, you were never really a "true" friend in the first place. For my friends that don't know, I want to sincerely apologize for you having to find out this way!

F it! I'm On One!

ENY Out!

*in my best RuPaul voice* Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!! and *in my best Wendy voice* How You Doin'?!

Gotta read the children like that sometimes to get the point across though, you got my support all the way Dante.

This forum is more amazing to me every day. We got somebody from every race, every sexuality, countries around the world, political standpoints, religious standpoints, cities, ages... The fact that this place functions (and functions well) is really impressive and this thread shows a whole lot about that.

And that's what keeps NYCTF active.

Wow, that was some post! Takes a lot of balls to post that. I agree though. With all of the folks coming out these days, clearly there are a lot of bisexual folks out there. I think the thing is that more folks are coming out these days than in the past. It's far less taboo and it's helping people feel more comfortable with who they are.

I'm sorry, but I just can't take this anymore!

Let's go back to the 5 year old boy who found other guys attractive.....

That little boy was me! I was raised in a Christian household with strong Christian values too. Shielded from anything that was not "pure."

Now, as a 28 year old father, It's time to come clean, and I don't care about what anyone has to say about it! I respect every last one of your opinions, but some of you cannot relate.

A few people on the board may not even engage in conversation with me after this, but I couldn't care less! Your loss. At the end of the day, I am still the same ol Dante aka East New Youk you have known for years.

I am a very confident, God-fearing man who knows where I came from, and where I'm going.

I have always been attracted to beautiful people. Male, Female, white, black, hispanic etc. As a teenager, I tried to "pray away" my bi-sexuality. That was the roughest period of my life! I thought I was sick in the head, and frequently asked God why of all the people in the world, did he have to curse me with this sin! I started rebelling, and getting into all kinds of trouble because I had NO self esteem, and I had no friends I could relate too. I wouldn't be caught dead with ANYONE who was openly gay. I was even ashamed to go out with my brother in public! What kind of life is that for anyone to live??? Trying to be "100% straight" has taken a toll on me for more than 20 years.

So now that we have the gay/straight discussion out of the way, lets talk about someone in between....

I love women to death.... Have a child, and no one other than my best friend knows I am actually married.

Yes, I have been married to a WOMAN since spring 2006. We are separated now, and it has nothing to do with who I am. We are just incompatible.

Unlike guys on the DL, I told all of my girlfriend about who I really was. I don't think it's fair that 50%-60% of the guys who are married actually like guys. The affect that has on a women is just devastating! And after they got over being mad at me, they respected the hell out of me because they knew nobody else would ever tell them what I was. At the end of the day, they loved me for me.

That's also how HIV gets passes right and left! Living a lie has killed many men and women.

I thank God that my mother had a best friend who was gay. He passed away from AIDS related complications about 3 years ago. Because of him, my mother taught me what the world was really like, and I thank her for that because I couldn't be healthier than I am. She taught me about DL guys passing HIV on to females, and to be careful no matter what I chose to do in life.

My point is plain and simple. It's NOT a choice in the sense of the word as we look at it.

No matter how hard I tried to go to church, or "pray away" that part of me, it just doesn't work! Nobody chooses to live a life of secret torture!

So being Black/Hispanic/Italian/Cherokee, I was always expected to be something other than what I am. I had plenty of GF, and even more flings. I just have an attraction to both sexes. Always have, and always will.

I was expected to have 10 children by the time I was 25, because I have always been a ladies may. Some of my GF's rival the looks of all those broads we see on TV!

I had a feeling this thread was going to end up with me making this post.

So.... What's the cure for me? I already like women..... Likely had more than most of you all combined EVER will!

I'm just tired of this crap, and I'm here to break down this stereotypical wall!

To all the other people that have come out, knowing this is not widely accepted.... I applaud you for having the courage that I never did! But you all have inspired me!

A few of my friends are going to be quite upset about this. But they should know, I'm the same guy they have known forever. Yeah, I'm talking to you!

"Straight People" have contributed to the fact that I have shielded this from the world for 20 years. Being bi-sexual, of mixed race and from the hood makes for a hard knock life!

But now I'm free! In love, and never been happier in my entire life!

Do you! Because I am definitely going to do me! And anyone who doesn't like it can keep it moving. If you look at me different, you were never really a "true" friend in the first place. For my friends that don't know, I want to sincerely apologize for you having to find out this way!

F it! I'm On One!

ENY Out!

*Round of applause*......you're still cool in my book no matter what. I want to thank you for being you and no one else!

Seems a little quiet in here now.....B)

Wow, that was some post! Takes a lot of balls to post that. I agree though. With all of the folks coming out these days, clearly there are a lot of bisexual folks out there. I think the thing is that more folks are coming out these days than in the past. It's far less taboo and it's helping people feel more comfortable with who they are.

You and I may not agree on many issues, but I do have to give it to you for never changing who you are. Too bad I couldn't have done this 20 years ago!

It got to the point where using my brother as an example was getting played out. My father will likely have some choice words for me as well!

So as someone on both sides of the fence, I felt this has been a long time coming. There are about 1300 (gay/bi) members of this forum that would like to do the same thing many of us have. They just don't know how. They are afraid, and worried about how people will look at them. True, that is still in the back of my mind as well. Will this affect my career? Will this have a significant impact on users posting habits??? Is Harry going to kill me when he reads this??

I apologize to all the people who have felt "lied to" over the years, but if people chose to continue to live life in a box, they will always feel boxed in!

It just hurt me for so many years to see how people treat other human beings. Some would rather hang out with murderous thugs than ever be caught dead associating with a "gay."

Who's sick in the head????

I stood by perpetrating, and not defending what was right for far too long!

That made me just as bad, if not worse than my so-called friends who bashed tortured and harassed anyone who they even thought was gay/bi/lesbian etc.

Very interesting. With the amount of gays I guess there aint a need to feel out of place. But people are still entitled to there opinions.

Well, when you are a father, who is caught in the middle, it is quite easy to feel out of place. It's not black and white for people like me!

It's much much much harder!

I don't know what it's like to have never been with a woman, and I never will. So I can't always relate to some gay people. I've been "straight" for 28 years!

I don't know what it's truly like to be gay. I don't know what it's truly like to be straight either.

There is still a lot of "finding me" to be done. I will one day have to address this issue with my son, which won't be any easy task! Most everyone wants their kids to grow up and live a healthy heterosexual life.

Do I wan't my son to be gay? No!

Do I wan't my son to be bi? No!

I want him to grow up and give me some beautiful grand-children! But not because he feels obligated to. Because he wants to. I would never take my child to a pride function or anything of the sorts. I want him to choose his own path, which he will anyway!

But unlike the relationship I have with my father, I want him to feel as if he can tell me anything!

I don't want him to grow up feeling out of place like I did. I was a sad miserable lonely kid.

But on the outside, everyone knew they better not leave their girl around me, or she might get snatched!

It was fun having that rep, but it wasn't fun at the end of the day when I still had to look at the real me in the mirror. I remember times when I ran through 5-6 chicks in a day just to try and "get over" the bi thing.

Then I met one of the most beautiful/gorgeous Puerto Rican chicks I had ever seen in my life! Found out 2 days later she had a twin brother....... The rest is history! I couldn't run from it anymore... That was a dangerous game I was playing too! Everyone just assumed her brother and I were really good friends.... Well, I guess we were!B)

That's when I realized I could pray until cows came home! It just wasn't working!

I was extremely homophobic myself. I even convinced myself it was a phase, and God was going to cure me.

It damn sure aint gona affect ma posting habits.

Didn't think it would. Not for you at least.

Archived