Fleet Swap Discussion Thread

INDman

You got out backwards kid...T/O sits on the right side of the train (facing the traveling direction). For it to work, all stations would have to be side platforms (right side platforms).

Reading is fundamental since you wanna be a douche about it

Year, not ear. Learn how to type properly.

Well excuse the f**k outta me Mr. Grammar Nazi...didn't know I was being graded on my damn typing

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch out for Mr holier than thou here...Don't wanna get that pedestal you're standing on all tainted.

Do you really think that just because you're a grown ass 24-year old adult, I (as an 18-year old) am suppose to be a coward? Is that the best you've got? I don't think so. Now act all slide some more. Go ahead.

@MysteriousBtrain

Fine.

Edited by RollOver

Pathetic, just pathetic.

Watch out for Mr holier than thou here...Don't wanna get that pedestal you're standing on all tainted.

This is kinda sad... Can we just get back on topic and not fight about OPTO and SMEEs, both of you. Thanks.

Will any R160s go back to the C after the summer, or are all of them staying at 207th until the R179s come?

Seriously guys. Can we at least try to act like the young adults I know you are?

Will any R160s go back to the C after the summer, or are all of them staying at 207th until the R179s come?

It's a strong possibility if the rumors are correct.

I was talking to a T/O on the (J) and he's said that the R32s can operate in OPTO service as long as the stations are on the right side of the train so they can operate the R32s on Rockaway park (S) service in OPTO (as long as the R32 leaves at the left side of rockaway park) and weekday midnight (M) service ( the same for rockaway park (S)

I was talking to a T/O on the (J) and he's said that the R32s can operate in OPTO service as long as the stations are on the right side of the train so they can operate the R32s on Rockaway park (S) service in OPTO (as long as the R32 leaves at the left side of rockaway park) and weekday midnight (M) service ( the same for rockaway park (S)

The (M) has the island platform stations, which require access to the other side, so that won't work.

Facepalm this kid won't give up, for the last time, they're not using R32's for OPTO service, and they won't

Back to the topic, I would expect more R32's to be transfered tonight as well as R160's, they couldn't do it last night due to that (F) GO

Back to the topic, I would expect more R32's to be transfered tonight as well as R160's, they couldn't do it last night due to that (F) GO

Actually, I did see one recently transferred 8-car set at ENY yard just today. The entire 8-car train was signed up as a (C). But yes, more are on the way tonight or tomorrow.

Edited by RollOver

Facepalm this kid won't give up, for the last time, they're not using R32's for OPTO service,

I know that the R32s can't go to OPTO service I'm just playing around anyway I hope more R160s go to the (C) they make the (C) breakdown less I hope they put some on the (A) soon to that line needs an upgrade Edited by R3216068E

Those R160s on the (C) isn't Full Length

I'm talking about from another full time line with a couple of spare R160s it has sitting in the yard (like coney island yard) they can hand some over to the (A) to it would be nice to see some on that line again

I'm talking about from another full time line with a couple of spare R160s it has sitting in the yard (like coney island yard) they can hand some over to the (A) to it would be nice to see some on that line again

The only thing coming from Coney at this time is that random R68/A that is borrowed from a (B) layup.

And if the (A) takes spare cars, I see R46s taken from Jamaica, R32s from the (C), or MAYBE one or two more R68/A from the (B).

Edited by MysteriousBtrain

The only thing coming from Coney at this time is that random R68/A that is borrowed from a (B) layup.

And if the (A) takes spare cars, I see R46s taken from Jamaica, R32s from the (C), or MAYBE one or two more R68/A from the (B).

that's what I'M talking about the (A) can take some spare R160s from coney island yard or jamaica yard

Actually, I did see one recently transferred 8-car set at ENY yard just today. The entire 8-car train was signed up as a (C). But yes, more are on the way tonight or tomorrow.

Yup 3672,3,3706/7,3376/77 and 3396/7

Also with this swap going on, you might see that R32 (A) more offten

Yup 3672,3,3706/7,3376/77 and 3396/7

Also with this swap going on, you might see that R32 (A) more offten

You think so? I was assuming it could be the end of it since the set that could have been an R32 could be an R160 now, and that wouldn't work on the (A). I'm all for the 32 (A) though, hopefully we'll see that.