Fleet Swap Discussion Thread

INDman

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I beg to differ, i see More R160s on the (J)/(Z) than R32 and R42 and my question is; Does 207 send and/or take back R32's in exchange for other R32s? 3454 3455 was once on the (J) now its back on the (C) same goes for ENY. Ive seen a different R160 set from the (M) on the (C) today

I beg to differ, i see More R160s on the (J)/(Z) than R32 and R42 and my question is; Does 207 send and/or take back R32's in exchange for other R32s? 3454 3455 was once on the (J) now its back on the (C) same goes for ENY. Ive seen a different R160 set from the (M) on the (C) today

3454/5 were never sent to ENY, 3452/3 are still in Eny

So did anyone catch that R68A running on the (C) tonight? It looks like now Concourse is providing equipment in an effort to keep the line 100% R-32-free!

Nice try man! Almost got me.

Anyway, earlier today I sat at 34th for quite a while, like 4 R160s were on the uptown (C) yet I got none going downtown, I was on the downtown platform and didn't want to move since there were cops on the uptown side and I wasn't gonna get my shots by them, plus I figured if I moved the 160s would start showing up downtown with my luck. I've been so unlucky with the rare shit lately, from the 32 (J) to these. Theh never show up when or where I want them...

Nice try man! Almost got me.

Anyway, earlier today I sat at 34th for quite a while, like 4 R160s were on the uptown (C) yet I got none going downtown, I was on the downtown platform and didn't want to move since there were cops on the uptown side and I wasn't gonna get my shots by them, plus I figured if I moved the 160s would start showing up downtown with my luck. I've been so unlucky with the rare shit lately, from the 32 (J) to these. Theh never show up when or where I want them...

It was real and it one actually ran today..

1009180_656064357755599_98044181_o.jpg

Photo by Daniel Smith ...go figure