[PHOTO] This may be the most disgusting thing ever spotted on a subway train

realizm

BzlirkLCYAA8-Ez.jpg

He wisely declined to sit below the suspended contraceptive, and warned the first woman who tried to sit down as well.

“She looked up, saw the condom swinging loosely as the train swayed and looked completely horrified, she said ‘Oh my God. Oh gross.'”

Quinn said multiple people came close to “wiping their heads on it accidentally as they tried to sit” before he or the other riders had a chance to warn them.

“Nobody was really paying attention enough to notice,” Quinn said, “Eventually there was a small team of us pointing it out.”

The subway is a known house of horrors for hypochondriacs, but this could be the most sickening, documented encounter in recent memory.

“It’s definitely the most disgusting thing I’ve seen first-hand,” Quinn says, “unless smells count.”

Read more: Source

If this can bring a sense of relief to law abiding passengers who have to deal with the recent trends with crime in the subway, we will have security cameras installed in all NTTs over a period of five years to in order to stop subway crimes. This should hopefully prevent incidents like this from occuring in the future.

Was this the (N) train? They prolly got a (Q)uickie over the bridge...

Already said it. :)

It must've been a quickie. I don't know too many segments where trains are running to the next station for over 10 minutes.

Archived