(7) line extension to 34 Street-Hudson Yards station opening day saga continues...

Union Tpke

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that doesn't help. What time?

I was there when the PATH WTC station reopened after 9/11... I showed up a few minutes before the station opened, they had a press conference and all, I got a RFW seat on the first train out of WTC towards NJ....

If I was you, I'd show up a half hour before the train from Main Street gets there to be on the safe side.

Me to, it says on the poster that the station is suppose to open at 1 but it actually opens to the public at 10.

what do you mean "it actually opens"?

I was there when the PATH WTC station reopened after 9/11... I showed up a few minutes before the station opened, they had a press conference and all, I got a RFW seat on the first train out of WTC towards NJ....

If I was you, I'd show up a half hour before the train from Main Street gets there to be on the safe side.

Thanks for the advice!

The info Im using is based of MTA Trip Planner cause I couldn't find a trip to the station from flushing on a train leaving earlier than 1:04 

However since I can't be on that train Ima try to make the first <7> to the station leaving 6:21 Monday 

Archived