New Flyer XD60 Delivery And Discussion Thread

davemackey

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deucey pinned this topic
21 hours ago, Cait Sith said:

Yes.

do they only come out at certain times of the day? and when i track them what routes can i find them on? cause i looked at the 39 or the 13

EDIT found one on the 39 IRVINGTON Bound turning onto Elizabeth ave

Edited by BreeddekalbL

2 hours ago, BreeddekalbL said:

do they only come out at certain times of the day? and when i track them what routes can i find them on? cause i looked at the 39 or the 13

EDIT found one on the 39 IRVINGTON Bound turning onto Elizabeth ave

From what I've been observing, they've kept 20802 on the 39 only. It hasn't been on the 13 or weekend 70 yet, but that will more than likely change very soon. 

If they do the same thing they did with 20801, it could end up on the 107 on an early AM run. 

33 minutes ago, DaTransitMan4608 said:

From what I've been observing, they've kept 20802 on the 39 only. It hasn't been on the 13 or weekend 70 yet, but that will more than likely change very soon. 

If they do the same thing they did with 20801, it could end up on the 107 on an early AM run. 

Or 126

On 3/5/2020 at 4:34 PM, go25 said:

Usually if they send out an artic on the 107 to NY, it becomes the 126 afterwards to help out Greenville, Fairview, and Meadowlands.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:08 PM, DaTransitMan4608 said:

Waaaaait a minute - can't they only run coach buses to PABT/GWBBT?

53 minutes ago, Jova42R said:

Waaaaait a minute - can't they only run coach buses to PABT/GWBBT?

By whom? Because as far as I remember, I recall seeing the Volvos doing trips to/from PABT.

Edited by go25

Just found on Carfax the next 25 VINs in sequence from 20802 (73011-73035). If these are indeed NJT's buses that would take us to 20827. Like the two demos, these buses are being built in St. Cloud, MN. It's sort of a no brainer as St. Cloud is on the way to Pembina, they can drop off some delivery drivers at New Flyer on the way to MCI.

2 hours ago, davemackey said:

Just found on Carfax the next 25 VINs in sequence from 20802 (73011-73035). If these are indeed NJT's buses that would take us to 20827. Like the two demos, these buses are being built in St. Cloud, MN. It's sort of a no brainer as St. Cloud is on the way to Pembina, they can drop off some delivery drivers at New Flyer on the way to MCI.

Not sure if you're able to answer this. but they don't fly the pickup drivers out there to get them do they? If that's the case, this whole Coronavirus hysteria might deter them from flying to MN to pick up the buses.