Exam 8006

sealteam1962

i just read a thread that says a lot of people failed the boss test.that is not true they dont tell you if you pass or fail .the boss test is common sense questions they ask you the same questions again about 3 times it is the same question but they word it differently i guess if you mess the test up which i never heard anyone doing this maybe they will contact you but i seriously dont think they do.this test is nothing to get worried its a no brainer relax its part of the hiring process and a lot wont show up also so thats good for everyone good luck to everyone;)

when we were taking the boss test for 2801 last year about 3 people failed.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when we were taking the boss test for 2801 last year about 3 people failed.

when did you take it for 2801? what was your list #? gosh, can't believe you are still waiting for 2801 to move. i took it feb, and finished my probation not long ago already.

when did you take it for 2801? what was your list #? gosh, can't believe you are still waiting for 2801 to move. i took it feb, and finished my probation not long ago already.

My list # was like 5,000 something. I took the boss last may/june and got a letter about december saying that I passed. Thats why this time I'm not as excited yet because I know the process is slow.

My list # was like 5,000 something. I took the boss last may/june and got a letter about december saying that I passed. Thats why this time I'm not as excited yet because I know the process is slow.

the list # is so important.....mine was 1xxx, took the BOSS in last Feb. didn't get the mail saying i pass or not, instead got the appointment date from the mail including the forms.....2 or 3 weeks later. my appointment date was 1 month after the BOSS, then started training in a month. total time for the process from the BOSS to the training was 2 months. fellow B/O said they waited 4 yrs, i was really lucky!

the list # is so important.....mine was 1xxx, took the BOSS in last Feb. didn't get the mail saying i pass or not, instead got the appointment date from the mail including the forms.....2 or 3 weeks later. my appointment date was 1 month after the BOSS, then started training in a month. total time for the process from the BOSS to the training was 2 months. fellow B/O said they waited 4 yrs, i was really lucky!

hopefully since my list # for 8006 is in the mid 200's I will have the same luck as you.

I recieved my BOSS letter in the mail on Saturday, April 25th. The exam I took was #8006 and my waiting list number was 542. I have to go in Monday, May 18th. So, they are definitely in the mid 500's for this exam.

I would say over 800 for the BOSS so far,I am #706 and I have to go on the 19th. Jamar is going on the 21st,that is the latest so far scheduled for the BOSS..maybe they are still sending out letters.

I would say over 800 for the BOSS so far,I am #706 and I have to go on the 19th. Jamar is going on the 21st,that is the latest so far scheduled for the BOSS..maybe they are still sending out letters.

Yeah my list is between 1048-1058

Locomotion69; Jemcclain1; Jamar, & 1daysoon. I'm happy for all of you.

Take your time don't rush. I hope some day soon we will all be apart a the one's moving this city together as co-workers Both B/O & T/O because T/O's make it happen to. As I said before. I'm from exam 5025. And I was told to look out for a letter to come in the mail for me to take the med, & Drug test. So if I here anything I will give a heads up. right away. And if there is anyone else from exam 5025. Please do the same, letting us know whats going on.

Locomotion69; Jemcclain1; Jamar, & 1daysoon. I'm happy for all of you.

Take your time don't rush. I hope some day soon we will all be apart a the one's moving this city together as co-workers Both B/O & T/O because T/O's make it happen to. As I said before. I'm from exam 5025. And I was told to look out for a letter to come in the mail for me to take the med, & Drug test. So if I here anything I will give a heads up. right away. And if there is anyone else from exam 5025. Please do the same, letting us know whats going on.

This forum is fairly new,if I remember correctly last year around this time there were people from exam 5025 posting on here but just a few. A lot of people don't know about this website,the ones who do have a slight advantage as they gain tips/knowledge about the hiring process. Being informed is key.

Anyone have tips on getting the CDL permit? Did anyone use a website as a teaching aid? Has anyone tried testquestionsandanswers.com ?

I did study the free DMV manual but I preferred to go here. http://www.cristcdl.com/otc/

General Knowledge is the hardest test and also the longest(50 questions). I think to pass you need to get no more than 10 answers wrong,correct me if I am wrong since I took the cdl written tests over a year ago.

the boss is common sense questions they give you the same question but phrase or word it in a different manner like tree times but it is still the same question so you must remember if the question sounds the same like the one before go back and review it.there is really nothing to study for the boss that i heard of just concentrate on the questions and relax good luck

Oleg,

Was the test today for you or next wednesday? if today, how did it go?

Hi

0-75 numbers were called, i think only 50 or so people came

DONT BE LATE !!!!!!!!!!!

only 1 hour or so. 75 questions, nothing hard.

But the bad news is: the hiring freeze started last week and we were told that they dont know when they will call us. it could be 1 weeks or it could be 1 year

Hi

0-75 numbers were called, i think only 50 or so people came

DONT BE LATE !!!!!!!!!!!

only 1 hour or so. 75 questions, nothing hard.

But the bad news is: the hiring freeze started last week and we were told that they dont know when they will call us. it could be 1 weeks or it could be 1 year

Thanks man,I am sure everybody had questions to ask them. So today was day 1..May 21 Jamar goes and he is a little over 1,000,want to see how many get called for the Boss this go around.

Now this process is flawed,those no shows for today should be removed from the eligibles list,none of this reinstatement garbage,this isn't fair to those who are serious about this.

Thanks man,I am sure everybody had questions to ask them. So today was day 1..May 21 Jamar goes and he is a little over 1,000,want to see how many get called for the Boss this go around.

Now this process is flawed,those no shows for today should be removed from the eligibles list,none of this reinstatement garbage,this isn't fair to those who are serious about this.

People did ask one or two questions, but nothing important or interesting

basically it went like this:

every one came to floor 5,

then at 1:30 we were told to go to floor 4

a woman told us about freeze, and gave out the papers

people asked couple of questions, nothing interesting

1.5 hours later the room was 75 % empty

the end

Archived