MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Just to be fair here, my info was given to me by an mta source who gets their info from up top, and BP is loosing the Q64 in January, 47 artics is a bit too much for both the 113/114, the Q53 part is just a rumor, I was replying to what ENY said, if BP don't get the 53 then it's no big deal and it's not the whole Q53, only half, and the artics are not only for the 113/114, they'll also be some on the Q111, the Q111 carries just as much as the Q113/114, plus it's gotten much more ridership since the Q114 has come into play

Edited by R32 3838

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Q53 is planned to go back to LGA in January according to numerous sources out of College Point...the Q53 SBS is on HOLD right now...I believe they are more focused on the Q44 SBS and B46 SBS at the moment before they jump to the Q52/53 stage.

The artics at BP are for the Q113/Q114...

The artics at JFK are for the Q10/Q52...or whatever route JFK wants them on.

And artics to LGA is not out of the question yet...

And can we please keep this Q53 SBS nonsense out of this thread and keep that somewhere else but here...

Thank you...I was just about to comment on that.

Stop with the gotdamned speculations or folks will be removed from this thread. I've said this enough. Filling this thread with pointless nonsense. This is about moves, not foamer's wetdreams. The Q53 SBS is not for another couple of years, so relax with the damn speculation.

Last I checked ENY is a pretty reliable source for the most part. But enough about the Q53 for now. Let's just focus on what is being delivered and moved around.

Last I checked ENY is a pretty reliable source for the most part. But enough about the Q53 for now. Let's just focus on what is being delivered and moved around.

Yes I know, but at the same time, the Q52/Q53 SBS is still in its infancy. Things can change, hence why I'm not a fan of all of this speculation.

Now, back to the moves. 8956 and 8804 at JFK from LGA. Xcelsiors are booting out some of the RTSs to JFK.

Edited by Cait Sith

4542-4543 GA to GH.

8804, 8956, 8971 LGA to JFK.

9389, 9396, 9442, 9574 MQ to MV.

[This is news that makes me very happy, but they could be loans, so we'll see. They all ran in service on MV routes like the 10, 96, and 98 on Thursday, if anybody was paying attention.]

Edited by MHV9218

9389, 9396, 9442, 9574 MQ to MV.

[This is news that makes me very happy, but they could be loans, so we'll see. They all ran in service on MV routes like the 10, 96, and 98 on Thursday, if anybody was paying attention.]

Confirmed. 9389 on the M10. Repeat. M10 has 9389.

The other ones are also in service now, with 9396 and 9442 on the M96, and 9442 on the M4.

Edited by MysteriousBtrain