MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clear things up with the XD40s at LGA, they currently have 7439-7449, and 7451. Also LGA does NOT have 7438 or 7450.......yet.

These buses at LGA are coming in at a rapid rate..

Looks like the CS buses are coming in right after LGA or else the option buses are heading to Brooklyn Division.

Honestly, I'm surprised that the option buses didn't come down as of yet.

Looks like the CS buses are coming in right after LGA or else the option buses are heading to Brooklyn Division.

That is awesome those Orion V's are just falling apart and so on. They aged worst than the RTS and I liked Orion's more than RTS.

where diod u here that the ta going to start picking up the option for xd40's for b'klyn after cs order?

Edited by limitednyc

LGAs batch was already being built and was more or less piling up at NESF until drivers were trained enough and the depot was ready to accept them

And we still don't know who getting the option order just yet. Once LGA gets theirs, then Stengel gets their piece, the order is done save for a few sprinkles of missing buses here and there

A lot of you repeatedly ask questions to which the answers can be found on the first page of the MTA Bus Operations Fleet and Depots thread. Delivery info and assignments have been posted and updated there for 4 years now.... Please refer to that page before asking about what buses are going where and what the fleet numbers are... If you do not find what you are looking for, then post your question elsewhere... Some of you have been members here way too long to not steady know this.

@Q43LTD - as of right now these are the assignments and as always they are subject to change... I am being told the buses may go to the Woodhaven SBS in liew of Baisley Park. I am still awaiting confirmation.

yea it's rumored BP might get half of the Q53 for SBS, it's been in the talks for over a year now

The Q53 is planned to go back to LGA in January according to numerous sources out of College Point...the Q53 SBS is on HOLD right now...I believe they are more focused on the Q44 SBS and B46 SBS at the moment before they jump to the Q52/53 stage. 

The artics at BP are for the Q113/Q114...

The artics at JFK are for the Q10/Q52...or whatever route JFK wants them on. 

And artics to LGA is not out of the question yet...

And can we please keep this Q53 SBS nonsense out of this thread and keep that somewhere else but here...

Edited by tvega961

The Q53 is planned to go back to LGA in January according to numerous sources out of College Point...the Q53 SBS is on HOLD right now...I believe they are more focused on the Q44 SBS and B46 SBS at the moment before they jump to the Q52/53 stage. 

The artics at BP are for the Q113/Q114...

The artics at JFK are for the Q10/Q52...or whatever route JFK wants them on. 

And artics to LGA is not out of the question yet...

Thank you...I was just about to comment on that.

Stop with the gotdamned speculations or folks will be removed from this thread. I've said this enough. Filling this thread with pointless nonsense. This is about moves, not foamer's wetdreams. The Q53 SBS is not for another couple of years, so relax with the damn speculation.

Edited by Cait Sith