MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5003 is at ECH for scrap (fire), amd 9666 and 9668 are both stored at ECH Storage

5003 was not in a fire. It was involved in that accident at the JFK airport on the B15. The face is messed up because it hit that car or gate or whatever happened. They arent going to touch it yet nor 9464 or 9656 because those buses are evidence and incase they need to go back to look at those buses then they have them there. This is what I heard from a driver that went to eastchester and he asked around & thats what was said.

5003 was not in a fire. It was involved in that accident at the JFK airport on the B15. The face is messed up because it hit that car or gate or whatever happened. They arent going to touch it yet nor 9464 or 9656 because those buses are evidence and incase they need to go back to look at those buses then they have them there. This is what I heard from a driver that went to eastchester and he asked around & thats what was said.

He said 9666...

No he didnt he said " 5003 is at ECH for scrap (fire) amd 9666 and 9668 are both stored at ECH Storage

exactly my point, but yet you gave a backstory on 2 buses no one asked for...

Me a moderator? That I am not. I was just asking everyone to stop the nonsense thats all. On a seperate note, ECH depot has 3 new arrivals. They are: 6130, 6253, and 6328. They should be ready to enter service soon.

Lol and I thought the MTA was going to be organized for this one... freaking spontaneous fleet numbers everywhere.

Me a moderator? That I am not. I was just asking everyone to stop the nonsense thats all. On a seperate note, ECH depot has 3 new arrivals. They are: 6130, 6253, and 6328. They should be ready to enter service soon.

6253 went in service I think last week, my friend called & told me he saw it, but 6328 wow.

"ciboii22"... what's up? Just giving a shout out!

So Orion 05.501 #6328 leaves Yukon, huh? That's the THIRD of that group (#6300-6349) to ever leave Staten Island and serve an outer borough. Orion 05.501 #6339 (or #6349) and 6340 went to Gun Hill for a BRIEF time back around 2006? I remember seeing that on the roster.

When will 2000 D60HF new flyer #5270 - #5290 series at West Farms Depot thto e retirement bus will head back to Eastchester Depot for scrapped. Let the retirement bus head to Eastchester Depot for scrapped

Um when th like it. That the MTA for you. The 2000's are good another year, two.

Translation: Those buses will retire when the MTA decides they will leaves. That's the MTA for you. The 2000 NF D60's have a year or two left in them.

Hey practice your writing skills.