MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

That my friend is the question where the solution is to wait and see. Right now, with the way things are going, it's hard to tell.

When SC starts receiving their 2nd batch of C40LFs, we'll get our answer.

No worries, {I'm lazy using the quotes function if responding to the person before me}. It was directed to CP about what would JFK get with his bus moves. Whatever the ex-PBLs get, I don't really mind. But I do hope SC is all CNG, they have just 2 lines, it should've been all CNG sooner imo.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

once Spring Creek knocks their Hybirds out, THEY WILL GO TO JFK, JFK will Bump Most or all of its RTS out, its obvious, the only 2 depots that are likely to get em is LGA and BP, BP is a big question because they are just about ready to get artics so anything is poosible when SC starts to get their next bacth of C40LF's

once Spring Creek knocks their Hybirds out, THEY WILL GO TO JFK, JFK will Bump Most or all of its RTS out, its obvious, the only 2 depots that are likely to get em is LGA and BP, BP is a big question because they are just about ready to get artics so anything is poosible when SC starts to get their next bacth of C40LF's

I was hoping that they would go to BP to make them all Hybrid just like FR and have JFK send over a few hybrids so that BP will have enough buses. And then have LGA and JFK be the focus of all the RTS's . JFK will have about 55-60 RTS's and LGA will have around 100 RTS's when all the Beeline Orion's retire.

Ok, here is the latest news that I have, ---->*ALL* of JFKs RTS are going to the LGA depot to replace ALL of LGAs Bees <----**. LGA will be sending MOST of their Bees to scrap. A FEW more *MIGHT* be going to BP. presumably the remainder of the 130s, (130-133, 135) **<---- subject to change. If anything changes I will let you know.

Ok, here is the latest news that I have, ---->*ALL* of JFKs RTS are going to the LGA depot to replace ALL of LGAs Bees <----**. LGA will be sending MOST of their Bees to scrap. A FEW more *MIGHT* be going to BP. presumably the remainder of the 130s, (130-133, 135) **<---- subject to change. If anything changes I will let you know.

I don't think this will happen, no offense. At least not right away. I heard they may get a few C40's :lol: (frum another thread)

Edited by Quill Depot

I was hoping that they would go to BP to make them all Hybrid just like FR and have JFK send over a few hybrids so that BP will have enough buses. And then have LGA and JFK be the focus of all the RTS's . JFK will have about 55-60 RTS's and LGA will have around 100 RTS's when all the Beeline Orion's retire.

BP will never become 100% hybird, that plan was scrapped years ago, BP will ether get artics or RTS to replace its Orions, but LGA is gonna replace their's first

Oh I hope that the RTS come to BP. I can't stand them, they have this super strong vibrations which is annoying when you wear glasses. Everytime I catch a Q112 it's always a Orion V there when you see all those Hybrids on the Q111 and Q113. That's why I either take the Q8 or Q41 now. I noticed that the MTA did something to the Orion V that now the interior sound different than when they first came 2009.

Oh I hope that the RTS come to BP. I can't stand them, they have this super strong vibrations which is annoying when you wear glasses. Everytime I catch a Q112 it's always a Orion V there when you see all those Hybrids on the Q111 and Q113. That's why I either take the Q8 or Q41 now. I noticed that the MTA did something to the Orion V that now the interior sound different than when they first came 2009.

Yes, a speed cap.

Guest MTA Bus

I hope 133 doesn't get scrapped. I like the paint scheme on that bus.

Any news 2012 model Nova Bus LFS articulated bus #5817 will it still stay at Gun Hill Depot . #5817 still have West Farms Depot sticker decal or go to Kingsbridge depot. & where is 2000 D60HF new flyer #5268 , #5355 , #5358 . Will #5355 , #5268 , #5358. be retired, or renumber . I will miss 2000 D60HF new flyer #5268 , #5355 , #5358 if it be retired.