MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Any news 1996 Orion5 #639 , #647 at Casey Stengal Depot final 2 remaining have been scrapped. if so , there bus are fully good shape with all new bus. No need final 2 remaining 1996 Orion5 #639 , #647. Just Saying.

They will be leaving before November or December. They probably are staying probably because of the hybrid that caught on fire.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roster Updated as of 11:48am, October 6th:

http://www.ttmg.org/...ns_Depot_Roster

Also, we finally have completed our depot sticker collection with the addition of Coliseum, the Original and FINAL Hudson Pier, the first Quill and the Original Walnut.

Edited by Vintage Soul

This just in folks: Enjoy the JFK RTSs while you can.......Thats all I can post about this subject for now, More updates when I get them. Sorry.

Lol that doesn't sound like a good sign... and will probably lead to 19 more retired units to start the 190-bus overhaul program.

This just in folks: Enjoy the JFK RTSs while you can.......Thats all I can post about this subject for now, More updates when I get them. Sorry.

Probably hints that SC will give JFK some Orion Hybrids and maybe even LGA gives up a few of their OG or NG's. Then maybe LGA gets RTS's to replace the loss buses as well as the 1995 Orion V's. BP will get RTS's to replace the Orion V's.

I thought that the SC's OG's should go to BP and they get a few RTS's. BP takes care of their buses and it will make me sad to see them go to LGA, FR or JFK even though JFK has improved.

Probably hints that SC will give JFK some Orion Hybrids and maybe even LGA gives up a few of their OG or NG's. Then maybe LGA gets RTS's to replace the loss buses as well as the 1995 Orion V's. BP will get RTS's to replace the Orion V's.

I thought that the SC's OG's should go to BP and they get a few RTS's. BP takes care of their buses and it will make me sad to see them go to LGA, FR or JFK even though JFK has improved.

Cool! I'm not sure tho

College Pt. man sorry, you are half right and half wrong. I just checked the roster and it seems LGA transfered 137 to BP. I really don't see BP getting RTSs at this point. I think BP would have started getting them. Of course I could be wrong.

Yeah I saw that too, why would they send it over there. Doesn't lga need buses ?

Then what does JFK get if the idea is their RTSs will be going?

That my friend is the question where the solution is to wait and see. Right now, with the way things are going, it's hard to tell.

When SC starts receiving their 2nd batch of C40LFs, we'll get our answer.