MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4657-4658, 4660, 4664 Jamaica to Casey Stengel

#4657 is on the Q12 right now BUT I do think these are loaners since I've seen #4660 (with Jamaica logos) on the Van Wyck heading southbound towards Jamaica. Speaking of #4660, it's on the Q20A now.

Also, #4656 is on the Q13, #4664 is on the Q76 and #4658 is on the Q44 LTD.

Edited by The TransitMan

If JAM sent over all of theirs it still wouldn't be enough 45 hybrids replacing 67 O-5s?

The rest will be from Charleston's load as its upcoming local fleet is all NovaBus LFS

Jamaica= 45 + Charleston= 38

Edited by Calvin

I really like the predictions to where Charleston's NG's are going..

However, can we actually see how the process would go first.. (MTA) likes to change destinations to where buses are going to be.

It appears that CS will not get new buses. However, JAM and QV are getting new buses. Send previous buses to CS. That should cover the x-amount of buses needed for CS.

In past experiences Staten Island Division buses don't make the pilgrimage over to queens.

Last Staten Island Swap was Yukon to Fresh Pond 39xx buses and 40xx buses, and before that was Yukon to FB (RTS).