MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some more scrap pending I was able to compile from Eastchester:

Artics: 1022, 1205 (destroyed by fire), 4709, 4709, 5342, 5350, 5476, 5503, 5656 (front piece + destroyed back section from other wreck), 5657.

MCI: 2067, 2103, 2113, 2138, 2178, 2769.

u mean 4708?, 4709 is repeated 2x and 2120 is at ECH 

Edited by Calvin

https://sites.google.com/site/nycbuses/

It's been updated. Thanks to anyone and everyone who helps and supports this roster.

Updates:
Scrapped buses are removed, which Kingsbridge did most of - I think he missed the second post Bill made. No biggie there.

The OG/NG count at JFK has been fixed.

9072 is on the Q56, so it's been put back at ENY.

Not mentioned on a past update, 7307, 7310, 7311 & 7315 are listed at FB.

Saw 7312 on the B46 this morning.

Wouldn't it be nice if all of the RTS that are to stay in Brooklyn stay at the Bklyn Depots that are located in Queens? That would be lovely. Even if GA and FP only got 30 XDs a piece, that would keep those Novas put for a whiles longer.

Edited by Micstromme

I know 6853 caught on fire a few years ago but what happened to those two MTA bus Orion VII's one being 3741 and the other being a 35XX bus? The last I've heard is that those one of them had a possible to being fixed even though I think one of them got burned like 6853.

I know 6853 caught on fire a few years ago but what happened to those two MTA bus Orion VII's one being 3741 and the other being a 35XX bus? The last I've heard is that those one of them had a possible to being fixed even though I think one of them got burned like 6853.

#3741 is at Eastchester sitting next to MCI #2122. The other bus was #3548.

2416 YU to UP.

I think it would be helpful to separate the model years of RTSes on the roster, if possible. The 1995-1996, 1997-1998, and 1998-1999 are all different buses specced differently.

I'll move 2416 in the morning, thanks MHV.

The RTS' are separated by model year on my roster.

For clarity through simplicity, the assigned amounts are combined - because even though they are differently spec'd, they are all RTS', with the same make and model name.

The reason why the OG's are separate, is because they have different make/model names.

Does anybody know when all the Brooklyn a Depots will continue to get the rest of XD40s

Brooklyn is pretty much done. After Flatbush, the delivery will rotate back to East New York/Ulmer Park/Grand Avenue/Fresh Pond and back to Flatbush again until all depots get their respective buses.

After Brooklyn, it's LaGurardia.