MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold up everyone. We all know that the (MTA) changes orders sometimes. As usual, let's just keep away from speculations and wait for a reliable source to be shown showing the changes in assignments (if there is any).

That one was confirmed though.

Btw those rush hour M116 runs from Quill runs on school days only (Mornings)

Assignments can change any time.

^This. As it did.

8090-8119 will be leaving ENY to Jamaica. The next batch after that is Staten Island. Charleston getting 8120-8183 and Castleton getting the next batch after Charleston.

8127 may actually be at Charleston, I'll find out soon.

Edited by Cait Sith

^This. As it did.

8090-8119 will be leaving ENY to Jamaica. The next batch after that is Staten Island. Charleston getting 8120-8183 and Castleton getting the next batch after Charleston.

So that explains why the Orions from the Bronx and Casey Stengel were "shipped" to "The Island". This is interesting. Now everyone can relax.

^This. As it did.

Ha. Made no sense when 8090 left Jamaica then, but whatever. Assignments do change.

Castleton ops are already trained on Novas(unless they're gonna get retrained)....y'all forgot they had 30 of them, they're virtually the same thing!

The maintenance people might need training though... these new Novas don't have the rear window and I wouldn't be surprised if they shuffled around some of the mechanical stuff back there.

^This. As it did.

So what would ENY get to replace those Novas

I can confirm that 8125 is a Castleton bus.

It's registered as a Charleston bus. So it'll probably be going back to Charleston after its retraining gets done.

Ha. Made no sense when 8090 left Jamaica then, but whatever. Assignments do change.

How so? It would've eventually had to leave to go to depots that need the training.

So what would ENY get to replace those Novas

More than likely the RTSs they lost.

Edited by Cait Sith