MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would think because its ridiculous to expect them to make express service with only 35 MCI's when 30 are needed. The buses they have aren't brand new anymore...

I think so too. It's pretty easy for several buses to possibly be worked on and for one or two to not be able to run in service. IMO, it's spare ratio is pretty low, I think even LGA has a better spare ratio. It's never needed transit buses on the regular runs, compared to QV, which has had several occasions of them running. 

8125 is in Staten Island..

As far as that rumor is concerned.. Let's really see what happens. So far NO buses have not moved from East New York to Jamaica.

In IMO I don't think those Novas are leaving ENY. 1. Because they keep on getting more and more of those Novas 2. ENY just some 2 RTS to Ulmer Park 3. And why would the MTA wait until ENY Nova order is finish then send off to Jamaica.