MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

In IMO I don't think those Novas are leaving ENY. 1. Because they keep on getting more and more of those Novas 2. ENY just some 2 RTS to Ulmer Park 3. And why would the MTA wait until ENY Nova order is finish then send off to Jamaica.

That's the same thing I say.

If buses were leaving from ENY to Jamaica the fair trade would be the same RTS buses inherited from ENY previously.

Yes, ENY just sent 4994 and 4995 to UP, and they might send more. Not understanding 4996 going to MJQ (that's another story).

BACK ON TOPIC:  7362 to FB.. Spotted on the B41 Yesterday with FB Decals.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enough with the ENY-JA Nova speculation already. If it happens, it happens. If it dosen't, it doesn't. The most we can do is wait for a real source (usually ENY, wherever he is, or anyone else that has access to Trevor logan and his data) that will show the updated assignments for these novas. Until then, relax, and enjoy the new lfs that returned to Staten Island.

In IMO I don't think those Novas are leaving ENY. 1. Because they keep on getting more and more of those Novas 2. ENY just some 2 RTS to Ulmer Park 3. And why would the MTA wait until ENY Nova order is finish then send off to Jamaica.

That's the same thing I say.

If buses were leaving from ENY to Jamaica the fair trade would be the same RTS buses inherited from ENY previously.

Yes, ENY just sent 4994 and 4995 to UP, and they might send more. Not understanding 4996 going to MJQ (that's another story).

No, it's not confirmed and not likely. My guess is that somebody doesn't want to risk letting Jamaica get new buses too soon.

You know, sometimes bus movements take time...planning...seeing what could POSSIBLY be swapped. I mean SOME of you act like #8090-8119 was suppose to race over to Jamaica overnight. Get a grip!

Remember the swap between Queens Village (LFS) and Jamaica (NG #4400s)? Someone posted the news on the forums and then the swap began what...two to three weeks later?

I'd say give it time. Could be a few weeks before we see something. 

You know, sometimes bus movements take time...planning...seeing what could POSSIBLY be swapped. I mean SOME of you act like #8090-8119 was suppose to race over to Jamaica overnight. Get a grip!

Remember the swap between Queens Village (LFS) and Jamaica (NG #4400s)? Someone posted the news on the forums and then the swap began what...two to three weeks later?

I'd say give it time. Could be a few weeks before we see something.

I wouldn't be surprised if they start moving them once they actually start to deliver JA's actual order

So I'm sure some 1999 RTS would leave out to ENY possibly 51xx's (the ones remaining haven't left Queens yet) and some 49xx's probably would go

Along with the scraping of 1996 RTS's

Not to mention the rest of the 46xx's that are waiting to go over to CS..

When things are said and done JA will be damn near brand new????????

Edited by JFK Depot

5364 (XD60) at atlantic antic with JFK stickers on it

its always at JFK since the summer of 2015   B-)

but yeah, I just saw it with the sticker today

Anyone see how Yukon was using the outside lot again to store express buses along Forest Hill Road? Are they overcrowded again?

considering that there's over 270+ buses there, the total will go down soon as some express buses will move to Ulmer Park or scrap

Edited by Calvin

It appears that 6198 was on the B25 this morning...

That it was not...unless you mean 6798

-EDIT-

That bus was actually 8119, glitched or it was registered wrong.

----------------

This just caught my attention. I'm looking into this.

2053 > CA>QV>JFK

2075 > forgot it's original depot > JFK > FR

These may not be for service. On the other hand, these may be the buses they needed to stop putting hybrids on the express lines.

Edited by Cait Sith

That it was not...unless you mean 6798

-EDIT-

That bus was actually 8119, glitched or it was registered wrong.

----------------

This just caught my attention. I'm looking into this.

2053 > CA>QV>JFK

2075 > forgot it's original depot > JFK > FR

These may not be for service. On the other hand, these may be the buses they needed to stop putting hybrids on the express lines.

Seen 2053 on merrick and linden on Saturday night

Edited by R32 3838

I think we're getting near the end of 1997s at Ulmer Park. Feels like just yesterday the 1996s left.

9495 is still at Manhattanville. 

8257 new at Yukon.

2443 to Ulmer Park from Yukon.

4990-4991 to Ulmer Park from East New York.

5007-5009 to Ulmer Park from Flatbush.

2158 to Spring Creek from Ulmer Park.

6149 scrapped from Casey Stengel.