NYC and Rats on a Train are like Bread And Butter..

RTOMan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i saw a show once on the history chanel about the rats in nyc and the show stated that the way new york was designed in the grid pattern is the perfect rat habitat because rats move in straight lines. i forget the name of the show but it was interesting. my solution is since the poison does not work feed them something that would make them sterile. that way they since they cant breed they just die out.

I seen that show. That my be effective, however all it would take is someone to release a male and female rat.

I seen that show. That my be effective, however all it would take is someone to release a male and female rat.

very true. thats why if it were to be tried and found to work well enough to cause a massive die off then they can just keep rebaiting it at regular intervals. now we will never get rid of all of them but if we can bring the population of rats down by 25-50% that would be a major victory.

A:I think you meant she.

B:I am a regular teenager of the age of 17, and I don't talk in slang or curse often. I just think that inappropriate talk, and writing like tHiS isn't cool.

d0N't chu meen wR1t1n l1k3 t415???:)

BTW, don't get to comfy in your express bus seats ladies and germs. I rode the X10 one SUnday after school back in fall 2009 and there was a waterbug in the back of the bus...this lady who was sitting in the back screamed and yelled at the top of her lungs. I just continued listening to my music and sat through the rest of the ride to Manahttan.

This is really weird... as I'm reading this thread, being entirely all too grossed out by that rat crawling up the homeless guy (I made it 2 1/2 seconds before I pussed out and convinced myself it was a photochop) I'm also watching 1,000 Ways To Die. The segment: Rat crawls up a guys pants and... ugh the ending really isn't worth repeating.

If saw a rat on an actual train I think I'd jump up on the seat and shriek like a little girl. :):o:o:o

I think I'd jump up on the seat and shriek like a little girl. :P:o:o:o

And then some little kid will walk by and say "Hey mommy, look at little Sally dancing on the seat. I think you should help him" :P

ROTFLMFAO!!!:laugh::laugh::rofl:

SHADDAP :(:P

From the looks of the cover anyone can tell thats a corny, low-budget movie.

I just wanted to see how corny it was. The movie was like mind rape.

He can't help it. It's a generational thing. Today's youth doesn't understand what writing and speaking properly means. It's fine to speak slang, but there's a time and a place for it. The youth of today can't distinguish the two and then they wonder why they can't get a decent job. I find it quite disturbing. I blame the parents though, but this is another topic for another place. Smh...

Sorry, I didn't realize that English had reached the end of it use and was being phased out. I guess I need to take a class in Ebonics or what ever the hell he was speaking in so I can continue to function in society. Though, seeing a glimpse of what it might be like, I might be better off stuck in my old fashioned ways of proper speech.

Sorry, I didn't realize that English had reached the end of it use and was being phased out. I guess I need to take a class in Ebonics, or whatever the hell he was speaking in so I can continue to function in society. Though, seeing a glimpse of what it might be like, I might be better off stuck in my old fashioned ways of proper speech.

Grammatical and spelling inconsistencies fixed.

Comma after Ebonics, and whatever is one word.

Now THAT'S proper speech. (overkill much? Lol)

Grammatical and spelling inconsistencies fixed.

Comma after Ebonics, and whatever is one word.

Now THAT'S proper speech. (overkill much? Lol)

Close enough. I never said I was an English major, but I make the attempt unlike some people...

I remember a leader of mine on the Lex on the (6) line, had to get a rat off the train. He said the people started screaming, and pandemonium broke out, in the 1st car. I knew it was gonna happen soon, as they have gotten less afraid of us, and more brazen..........

Now only if they would jump on the homeless who keep laying across the seats on the train..........

d0N't chu meen wR1t1n l1k3 t415???:P

BTW, don't get to comfy in your express bus seats ladies and germs. I rode the X10 one SUnday after school back in fall 2009 and there was a waterbug in the back of the bus...this lady who was sitting in the back screamed and yelled at the top of her lungs. I just continued listening to my music and sat through the rest of the ride to Manahttan.

Remember that the X10 comes out of Port Richmond... God only knows what crawls around in that neighborhood. :(

Remember that the X10 comes out of Port Richmond... God only knows what crawls around in that neighborhood. :P

Being in Port Richmond made me feel like being along the Jamaica Avenue strip mall in Queens for some reason...oy vey.

This is really weird... as I'm reading this thread, being entirely all too grossed out by that rat crawling up the homeless guy (I made it 2 1/2 seconds before I pussed out and convinced myself it was a photochop) I'm also watching 1,000 Ways To Die. The segment: Rat crawls up a guys pants and... ugh the ending really isn't worth repeating.

If saw a rat on an actual train I think I'd jump up on the seat and shriek like a little girl. :(:o:o:o

What type of dude are you? I'd take my briefcase and smash him with it if I could. I haven't seen a rat in ages but they seem faster these days... The last time I saw one was where else but while waiting for a train. :P

Archived