You Know You're Addicted To New Jersey Transit When........

You know your addicted when you Wanna try their Equipment for yourself:)

YES!

You know you're addicted to New Jersey Transit if you want to be a bus op for them to operate their Neoplan artics or become an engineer to operate those ALP46/As.

You Know You're Addicted To New Jersey Transit When you let 5-6 novas pass you so you can catch a Nabi instead for the hell of it

of course i did that a few times haha :(:P which also meant i got alot of stares lmao i didn't care i just love the Nabi's that much to do that :cool: even if i was only going to downtown.

You know when ur addicted to NJT when you go on Metro-North and it SHOCKS you there not one double decker car in the system.

You also know when ur addicted to NJT when you go 'Boop Boop' before u fake a train announcement.

One more, you know ur addicted to NJT when you go on SEPTA Silverliner an make arrow sounds in ur head as the train departs.

You know you're addicted to NJTBO when...

You watch youtube videos of NJT-owned buses that are like 5 to 15 mins long

You rather busfan in NJ because there are more operators than in NYC

You wanna know about all the private operators that were

You imagine yourselves operating NJT-based equipment.

You rather take a bus to NYC than the PATH train.

You know you're addicted to NJTBO when...

You watch youtube videos of NJT-owned buses that are like 5 to 15 mins long

You rather busfan in NJ because there are more operators than in NYC

You wanna know about all the private operators that were

You imagine yourselves operating NJT-based equipment.

You rather take a bus to NYC than the PATH train.

I still find it interesting when I see Academy NJT Buses. But then I quickly realize how those leased buses could help with problems like a NABI on the 111 or some route where a NABI shouldn't be.

You know you're addicted to New Jersey Transit when........you pay the fare and ride a route like (NJT)'s #43 just to busfan it/see what its' like (as opposed to riding it to reach a destination you're going to).

Hehe, I actually used the 43 one time to go to Newark instead of the PATH train or the #1 bus.

There's another individual that makes those signs. I don't know if he does, but hit up User R44 CNG and maybe he'll help you out.

You're addicted to NJT when you try to know information to help other drivers when there's supposed to be supervisors that were supposed to do it for you. I still got my old PABT and GWB Bus Terminal sheets that I made to help passengers when I'm on break at PABT

....when you know what types of bus(es) run on which route

....when you're in awe over a different type of bus that shows up on a certain route

....when you inform other pax you can't pay cash @ PABT

....when you often compare it to the MTA & say it's better

....when you despise the :nec:

....when you know what "range" of bus route numbers, go where

....when you do your best to avoid the routes that serve union city, heading to/from NYC

....when you try to catch a certain bus every single day on a route that runs on very low headways....

{like the 6:20pm (NJT)126 out of PABT}

and of course:

....when you busfan their routes w/ any regularity....

....when you know what types of bus(es) run on which route

....when you're in awe over a different type of bus that shows up on a certain route

....when you inform other pax you can't pay cash @ PABT

....when you often compare it to the MTA & say it's better

....when you despise the :nec:

....when you know what "range" of bus route numbers, go where

....when you do your best to avoid the routes that serve union city, heading to/from NYC

....when you try to catch a certain bus every single day on a route that runs on very low headways....

{like the 6:20pm (NJT)126 out of PABT}

and of course:

....when you busfan their routes w/ any regularity....

SO true I always AVOID buses that serve union city!!!!!

SO true I always AVOID buses that serve union city!!!!!

Union City isn't bad when you have a B/O that's not afraid to push and shove. I don't mind it inbound to NYC at all because the bus usually make better time than staying on 495 even with the stops.

Archived