• Alstom R160A
    • Kawasaki R160B
    • St. Louis Car R38
    • Pullman Standard R46
    • St. Louis Car R44

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The R160B on the (N) is the best. Despite one derailment, just a minor one, the cars are among the best in smooth rides, and readily available information via the Flexible Information Notice Display. The Siemens propulsions are just awesome to hear. I've also seen one on the (:), I don't know if it was in service or not. But the (N) R160B cars are the best. (W)' use of the R160B is no different, so why bother. R160B cars are the best.

The R160B on the (N) is the best. Despite one derailment, just a minor one, the cars are among the best in smooth rides, and readily available information via the Flexible Information Notice Display. The Siemens propulsions are just awesome to hear. I've also seen one on the (:), I don't know if it was in service or not. But the (N) R160B cars are the best. (W)' use of the R160B is no different, so why bother. R160B cars are the best.

Actually, the smoothest riding cars are the R44s, but the R160s come close.

That R160 (B) you saw was just testing.

My least favorite cars have to be the R40 slant cars on the (:)(D)(M)(N)(Q) and (W) lines. Although I admire their uniqueness, the slanted ends almost look like giant noses. Of course they're only on the (B). It's OK, they'll be out of service anyway.:confused:

Archived