New edition of MTA XD60

BDNQ2345

Oh my God!!!! So beautiful. I can not wait to see those new color scheme to be in service. Nice catch. Whenever I am on the Q113 LTD, I always look at BP Depot when my bus pass by it everytime, hoping to spot a XD60 with the new color scheme. I did spot one couple of days ago but it still had the old paint. Again, great sighting of the XD60 with the new color scheme. :):):):):):):)

IDK what people were complaining about; this scheme looks great.

From what I hear in some news articles, some people don't care about the new color scheme of the buses. All they want is improvement in bus service.

"Instead of getting the WiFi, I'd rather get the good service," said one rider.

"Having more buses, making sure they arrive on time and picking people up when it's cold and in bad weather is the most important thing," said another. "It's actually better, you know, than charging ports. Although that's very convenient and nice."

Source: http://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/transit/2016/03/8/planned-upgrade-to-mta-buses-will-include-wi-fi-and-usb-charging-ports.html

From what I hear in some news articles, some people don't care about the new color scheme of the buses. All they want is improvement in bus service.

Instead of complaing about getting more buses, people get too dramatic over the simplest things. People gotta learn not to live in the past and look to the future. 

btw........

these schemes look hot. I wonder if the MTA is gonna retrofit all 5700 buses with the same scheme as the newbies. WMATA retrofitted all their oldies with their new schemes in 2009 with the exception of the retiring O5s

Instead of complaing about getting more buses, people get too dramatic over the simplest things. People gotta learn not to live in the past and look to the future. 

btw........

these schemes look hot. I wonder if the MTA is gonna retrofit all 5700 buses with the same scheme as the newbies. WMATA retrofitted all their oldies with their new schemes in 2009 with the exception of the retiring O5s

All buses built in 2011 and later will get the upgrades and the new scheme. 

Archived