ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

2 minutes ago, Productions27 said:

Quick question guys, does anyone know if I have to bring in the paperwork in the brown envelope filled out for the 2nd PE? And does anyone know if one has to fill out the paper work with employment  information dating back to High School for the 2nd PE? thank you guys. 

when i spoke with ms. vargas a few months back she said its a repeat of the first p/e filling out employment history and whiz quiz. they should have a copy from the first appointment. brown envelope im not sure about i think that's for medical which is final processing 

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Nexdup said:

when i spoke with ms. vargas a few months back she said its a repeat of the first p/e filling out employment history and whiz quiz. they should have a copy from the first appointment. brown envelope im not sure about i think that's for medical which is final processing 

Thank you for the input @Nexdup

18 minutes ago, Bronxmike said:

119X I haven’t heard anything about a second P.E and I see there’s people after me that have got there letters. Can anybody help me with a number I can call?

I don’t think they’ve reached to the 1900s with a second pe yet. But hang on, it’s def coming at the pace they’re setting!

24 minutes ago, Bronxmike said:

119X I haven’t heard anything about a second P.E and I see there’s people after me that have got there letters. Can anybody help me with a number I can call?

You can also try ms Vargas at 347-643-8218

22 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Anybody got advice on good boots to get from the online store that mta sends us?

The Wolverines are super roomy and comfortable. Some people like the caterpillars, but they’re pretty narrow in the toe area. 

On 5/30/2019 at 3:09 PM, Schecter said:

Yeah stay healthy because the medical part is tough a lot of people get put on hold for that, I recently started riding bike an hour a day and my medical and final processing is tomorrow... I hope my neck isnt too fat for them lmao

Hey Schecter, whats your list number? It seems you passed the medical. I am a big dude too, and I am very worried they might put me on med hold. Whats your weight and neck size for comparison. I need peace of mind LOL. 

21 minutes ago, adam223 said:

Hey Schecter, whats your list number? It seems you passed the medical. I am a big dude too, and I am very worried they might put me on med hold. Whats your weight and neck size for comparison. I need peace of mind LOL. 

List number is 131X but I passed the medical for the conductor. My weight is 211 and my neck size the doctor said was a 16.5.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:56 AM, Conductor2015 said:

Ok so this is how it goes . After the June class.  Comes july21 and Aug 18.

The classes should be 60 / 60 / 65.

Yes it is a fact , came straight from school car . 😀 that's 185 people which puts me in there.  I don't care which class it is . We got this . 

I am so ready to leave conductor . Want to move that train . (Which I've already done lol)

You really think that's a good idea to post in a public forum in which TA supervisors and management view???

18 minutes ago, mediccjh said:

You really think that's a good idea to post in a public forum in which TA supervisors and management view???

But the majority of people that post here don't seem to understand that 2 Broadway screenshots half this shit and brings it to the table during labor relations.

I just called mrs. Vargas and I have my drug test this thrusday 6/6. She said I should of received an email,phone call,text, and letter and I didn’t get anything. She said I can still come in on thrusday and just let them know I didn’t get the letter but if I didn’t call they would of skipped me. If anyone thinks they should of Received a notice by now about the drug test but didnt I would definitely call.

1 hour ago, MarkGuy said:

Vargas just said to me they’re up to 916 for meds and the July class is on the 22. Not the 21. There will be an August class but no set date.

What number do you call to get in contact with her I've been trying to get a hold of her for a while

4 hours ago, dman1455 said:

But the majority of people that post here don't seem to understand that 2 Broadway screenshots half this shit and brings it to the table during labor relations.

Uh huh and what was said that's so bad . What I've posted is not confidential information because everyone heard and posted the same thing including people in training at the moment.  I have no idea who the hell you are,  which means you have no idea who i am . Have a good afternoon . Why don't you get back to work and not worry about anyone getting prosecuted.  Don't worry about me worry about your self. 

3 hours ago, MarkGuy said:

Vargas just said to me they’re up to 916 for meds and the July class is on the 22. Not the 21. There will be an August class but no set date.

Well clearly its not going to be Sunday but technically the pay week starts Sunday the 21 lol. But ofcourse it's on Monday the 22

48 minutes ago, Conductor2015 said:

Well clearly its not going to be Sunday but technically the pay week starts Sunday the 21 lol. But ofcourse it's on Monday the 22

Yeah. They’re less than 200 spots from my number!

Btw, even though mta monitors this site and their workers’ social media, how are they gonna know who’s who since we don’t use our actual names and haven’t fully shared our list numbers? 

Just a response to the two who mentioned you sharing the upcoming class info.

1 minute ago, MarkGuy said:

Yeah. They’re less than 200 spots from my number!

Btw, even though mta monitors this site and their workers’ social media, how are they gonna know who’s who since we don’t use our actual names and haven’t fully shared our list numbers? 

Just a response to the two who mentioned you sharing the upcoming class info.

That's the reason I stay away and never shared info cause of stupid things like that . Nothing confidential was said on here that no one hasn't been talking about already . Half the people in transit are related to supervision or are friends and people talk.  I'm not sharing people's social or peoples records.  It is what it is . Labor relations monitors Facebook Instagram the most to monitor the employees and that's no secret either.  Anyways I'm off this.  See you guys in the July class 

Honestly guys I think MTA, like many jobs, just build such a paranoid environment that people take the "can never be too careful" approach, which is not wrong. As long as you don't say anything incriminating or share too much info you should be fine, but I understand the cautiosness. 

2 minutes ago, acabral136 said:

Honestly guys I think MTA, like many jobs, just build such a paranoid environment that people take the "can never be too careful" approach, which is not wrong. As long as you don't say anything incriminating or share too much info you should be fine, but I understand the cautiosness. 

Then a general statement should suffice.  They dont need to come here and single me out . Who do they think they are . F that. Stay off my sh**