Relationships

bentton316

thats why you want to go to bars and clubs that are 18+, to enter, 21+ to drink.... last time i hooked up with some random chick was at Dayglow back in April in Philly -_- so yea.... she was in college

EDM fans who are 18+, don't go to Dayglow.... jailbaits everywhere

i could use some help on flirting and how to score

I personally woudn't do that... Can't stand chicks who are party-crazy...

Good heads up!

Well, you've got to get your own style... Don't be too nice now... If you're too soft, chicks WILL take advantage of that.... Don't be a D-bag either.... Have a mix of a guy who knows how to treat a woman but knows when to put his foot down when a female tries to take advantage...

For a relationship: Go after females you're mostly into... Watch it though... Some of these chicks love to make fools out of some guys... Get to know her... Take your time and don't let her walk over you... NEVER tell them your financial status... Then you will have chicks on you for the wrong reasons...

I'm sorry, but there's no way you can mistake a 14 year old for being of age... That's someone that's taking clear advantage of a kid & deserves to get thrown in jail.... Speakin of that last statement, I remember a dude on YT that was tellin a story of someone he grew up with, that had a relationship with a young girl (dont remember the exact age) & the girl's mother (no father around) was okay with it b/c dude was a d-boy (dope boy; drug dealer) & what not...... he later went on to say the mother was messin around with the same dude on the low.....

basically, you give me money, I don't have a problem w/ you blowing both our backs out.... smfh.....

I agree 100%

I tried to tell her that but she was like "Oh I love him and he loves me" this and that and the third... I said to myself "Well, I'll let her learn the hard way" Long story short, She woke up and cut ties with him... But not without getting hurt emotionally... My god the amount of calls I got from her just to talk about it...

That YT vid... That's just sad.... *Nods head in disbelief*

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you serious or you just fu**in around? I hope your self esteem isn't really that low, man.....

i know it is, but every time i try, i just end up on the low end... I have what Shortline has, aspergers

I personally woudn't do that... Can't stand chicks who are party-crazy...

Good heads up!

Well, you've got to get your own style... Don't be too nice now... If you're too soft, chicks WILL take advantage of that.... Don't be a D-bag either.... Have a mix of a guy who knows how to treat a woman but knows when to put his foot down when a female tries to take advantage...

For a relationship: Go after females you're mostly into... Watch it though... Some of these chicks love to make fools out of some guys... Get to know her... Take your time and don't let her walk over you... NEVER tell them your financial status... Then you will have chicks on you for the wrong reasons...

Well, even the party chicks would think im weird, the fact is, i can't go to clubs/bars by myself (would be totally awkward if i did), and thats what i've been doing in the past

i know it is, but every time i try, i just end up on the low end... I have what Shortline has, aspergers

Well, even the party chicks would think im weird

DUDE your not gonna get raped this ain't Zimbabwe where men get kidnapped by women then RAPED by multiple women by force.

They aren't gonna rip ur ballz off lose the fear it will hurt you more than help you. It's better to get rejected knowing a women is not into you than to not know a woman actually has a crush on you cause you were too scared to talk to her which means you missing out on a potential HAPPY MARRIAGE!!!! DUDE rejection is not that bad it's BS and if a woman humiliates you EMBARRASS her ass and put her in her place tell her off and move on. Rejection is really nothing. Just because a woman is HOT doesn't mean she will shut you down she might like you or who you are don't be scared. She isn't gonna body slam you unless your into that sort of thing wink wink. Put your foot down.

OHH I didn't know well make one of your obsessions work to your advantage use your clumsiness to make her laugh I don't know man.

Well, even the party chicks would think im weird, the fact is, i can't go to clubs/bars by myself (would be totally awkward if i did), and thats what i've been doing in the past

Don't let Asperger's syndrome stop you bro... I know folks who have that and they've been in many relationships... Some even had it really bad at finding chicks but they didn't give up....

Don't take party chicks seriously.... Most of them are drunk before they hit the dance floor lol...

Don't let Asperger's syndrome stop you bro... I know folks who have that and they've been in many relationships... Some even had it really bad at finding chicks but they didn't give up....

Don't take party chicks seriously.... Most of them are drunk before they hit the dance floor lol...

been to long island one too many times I see :lol::lol: That is where those party chicks come from. what is asperger's syndrome?

Can I ask you how do you tell if a woman has GENUINE love for you not just sex ect and other shit. Getting laid is easy but I prefer genuine women what traits and signs do I look for to watch out for? You seem to be more knowledgeable about relationships than I B35.

Nah, I'm just more vocal to all the effed up shit that women pull on men....

To answer your question, I have to ask you a question.... How do you go about approaching women? Or do you approach women....

Because I have to tell you, there is no real "guideline" to figuring out how a chick is (believe me on that).....

You say you're a people person (I'm personally not) - use that to your advantage man.... but on the sake token, don't talk yourself out of potentially gettin w/ a quality chick... Jokes aside, with some of the stuff you say on here, I can see where you'd have a problem with that..... But yeah, I've had a woman IRL (I meant, offline.... tryin not to use that acronym no more) & a few chicks on this one board I used to frequent, that said that a dude that talks too much on the first date turns a woman off b/c it's telling her that he's more interested in himself than the woman..... We go in thinkin that the more we talk on the first date, the more confidence we're exuding.... Different trains of thought basically....

OK It's obvious you know way more than me here are you sure genuine women are hard to find?
]Some say they go gay for that BS reason.[/color]

I'm as sure as the eventual death of every living human being.

Think about it..... If genuine women were easy to find, relationships overall would last longer & you wouldn't have near as many hetero women claiming bi status on these websites or w/e.... I'm sorry, but I'm not buying into the BS about more women now are sexually exploring their options..... But let there be talks about a man "sexually exploring their options" and he's called every derogatory name in the book.....

been to long island one too many times I see :lol::lol: That is where those party chicks come from. what is asperger's syndrome?

Actually I've never been to LI lol... BX party chicks is what I'm referring too...

Here's an article about Asperger's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

One of Asperger's syndrome traits is the ability to be highly interested and learn a lot in a certain subjects that another might not care about... Much like transit, or photography or elevators...

Nah, I'm just more vocal to all the effed up shit that women pull on men....

To answer your question, I have to ask you a question.... How do you go about approaching women? Or do you approach women....

Because I have to tell you, there is no real "guideline" to figuring out how a chick is (believe me on that).....

You say you're a people person (I'm personally not) - use that to your advantage man.... but on the sake token, don't talk yourself out of potentially gettin w/ a quality chick... Jokes aside, with some of the stuff you say on here, I can see where you'd have a problem with that..... But yeah, I've had a woman IRL (I meant, offline.... tryin not to use that acronym no more) & a few chicks on this one board I used to frequent, that said that a dude that talks too much on the first date turns a woman off b/c it's telling her that he's more interested in himself than the woman..... We go in thinkin that the more we talk on the first date, the more confidence we're exuding.... Different trains of thought basically....

I'm as sure as the eventual death of every living human being.

Think about it..... If genuine women were easy to find, relationships overall would last longer & you wouldn't have near as many hetero women claiming bi status on these websites or w/e.... I'm sorry, but I'm not buying into the BS about more women now are sexually exploring their options..... But let there be talks about a man "sexually exploring their options" and he's called every derogatory name in the book.....

I actually don't even like to talk when with a woman actually. I want to know her before I reveal things about myself to see if i am really into her. Her looks only catch my eye. My approach to women is different every time actually I have no technique I just well it's hard to explain say something to catch her attention based on my surroundings or what she is wearing. I have no one pickup line I create em as i go out my ass in seconds. In rare occasions I can get a woman to approach me but only if the conditions and environment facilitate it every situation is different. But what traits do genuine women exclude? Do you not know them. Dating is not that hard I just don't do it cause I am busy.

Actually I've never been to LI lol... BX party chicks is what I'm referring too...

http://en.wikipedia....perger_syndrome

One of Asperger's syndrome traits is the ability to be highly interested and learn a lot in a certain subjects that another might not care about... Much like transit, or photography or elevators...

That is nothing you have NOT seen REAL PARTY CHICKS!!!!!!! You haven't seen real party chicks until you use the LIRR on a friday evening into NYP. You will not know the TRUE MEANING OF PARTY GIRLS TILL U USE MNRR OR LIRR INTO the city on a friday night. Those BX babes look like nuns in comparison to those wild animals in LI you have no idea how crazy they get. I had people ask me for plastic bags on the LIRR so they can PUKE!!!!!! Trust me you have not met real party girls just wannabes.

i would discuss aspergers in another thread

You'd be surprised some women ARE in fact interested in transit some as much as yourself or more so I don't know any personally. BUT I did meet a woman around my age that used dutchess LOOP no lie she said cause it's cheaper than driving. Don't let your obsession get in the way just kick it to the curb when conversing with a woman based on her personality I like transit alot but I RARELY talk about transit with women in person.

^^ Ok, but what did that have to do with my post? I didn't say anything about LI party chicks in that post......

If you were asking about finding genuine women in a party atmosphere, don't bother wasting my time......

Y'all keep posting before I can hit send.... lol....

-------------------------------

Good advice to mfs.... and lol @ the last part about party chicks.....

been to long island one too many times I see :lol::lol: That is where those party chicks come from.

Manhattan b/w like soho & CPS (especially) on friday nights/early saturday mornings & saturday nights/early sunday mornings, yep, forget about it..... Even amazed me a couple times I been on early morning LIRR trains from penn with how drunk dudes & chicks be..... I've heard the PJ line has a lot of em too, but on that babylon line, good god......

i would discuss aspergers in another thread

Nexis4Jersey (member that posts here on occasion) also has aspergers..... Go 'head & tell us more about it in the o/t thread if you like.... Don't know if you ever read his posts, but he knows more about rail transportation than I do about bus transportation..... I wish he'd chill with stigmatizing NY-ers though....

none of you added me on Facebook yet, so u don't know what i look like, but when i walk up to girls, i would be like, "hey, whats up?" and some would just walk away, or pretend to talk to me

i actually have no flirting skills

Hang in there bro, I can relate to what you're going through because I used to be like that. Around where I live here in The Bronx there are a bunch of crazy women who love drama and are mostly attention seeking whores. I don't pay mind to those kind of people (neither the fellas who are potheads or drug runners), I don't have any friends around here. The only friend I got is one that lives down in Virginia and he's a former marine living with his wife. Just like VG8 said, I enjoy being by myself. I rather be alone than hang out with the wrong people. As for a girl, get to know her first and don't be afraid of rejection. There are plenty of women out there.

Edit: Like NYCTrainFan01 said (I apologize to him if I didn't get his username correct) don't let AS get you down, live your life to the fullest. When approaching a female, don't set any expectations and most importantly, use proper body language. Don't set yourself up for failure, a woman is a human being just like all of us here at this forum. If you have low self esteem, you should go see a therapist (there's nothing wrong with seeing one) and do the things you love. Don't let anybody bring you down and if you're with a chick, don't come across needy because women hate that.

Off topic but what does "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown" mean? Why can't I post despite having 10 previous approved posts?

This is how we screen all new memebers, and some older members now. It helps us get familiar with the new guys, while making sure we keep spam and nonsense to a minimum. Once you have posted a certain amout of content, you will be out of moderation and free to post instantly. If I'm not mistaken, I have appoved most all, if not all of your posts.

thats why you want to go to bars and clubs that are 18+, to enter, 21+ to drink.... last time i hooked up with some random chick was at Dayglow back in April in Philly -_- so yea.... she was in college

I remember a thread in the Great Debates section of city-data where a guy went into a bar, and assumed that everybody there was 18+. Well, he met a girl, and they screwed around, and later on, it turned out the girl was underage. So now the guy's a sex offender for life, even though it was the girl's fault.

On a side note, it's riduculous that a guy who (unknowingly) slept with a 17 year-old girl receives the same status as somebody who molested 20 kids. But that's for another discussion....

http://en.wikipedia....perger_syndrome

So you're saying we all have Asperger's? :o

Well, there are other aspects of Asperger's aside from a deep interest, but anyway.

Damn, with the way they give it a name like "Asperger's syndrome", it sounds so scary and everything, when it's basically nothing. (And some aspects of it are even positive. If somebody has a deep interest in something, maybe they'll discover something that helps everybody).

...and don't you ever feel embarrassed, or let anyone shame you (man or woman) on being a virgin, bro.

( thumbsup.gif.... if one existed on this forum )

I liked the old one we had the best, but this one's alright too (taken from city-data):

oglvvd.gif

And agree 100% with what you said. (I actually had to do a stupid health project, and I found out that the amount of pressure to lose your virginity is decreasing, so I guess more and more people are thinking like that)

I forget where you said it, but you mentioned something about men wanting girls with experience, not virgins. Well, there was a woman in Brazil who actually auctioned off her virginity to help charity, and actually sold it for $780,000. So basically, a wealthy guy paid $780,000 for an hour of sex with an average-looking girl. I mean, how desperate can you be? :rolleyes: I mean, even if the guy's goal was to donate the money to charity, he should've just given the $780,000 away. (Then in the same article, a man sold his virginity for $3,000. I guess women are always seen as more fragile and their virginity is worth more).

I'm gonna be honest, none of my classmates are really into dating or things like that, even though we're all seniors. Off the top of my head, I can only think of two boyfriend/girlfriend couples, and it's not like they're super-intimate or anything. Most of my classes are honors classes, so part of it might be that we're more concerned about classes, but even in the regular classes, I don't really hear that much talk about "So-and-so dating so-and-so" and things like that. I mean, the school actually has a nursery, and I have seen maybe two or three pregnant girls, but that's about it.

But basically, I'll likely be waiting a few years before I really get into any sort of romantic relationship. I'm confident that I can get any girl if I try (I mean, back in middle school, there have been a couple of girls that had a crush on me. Do people still use that term, BTW?), but I just have to make sure we're the right match, and she's not trying to use me or anything. :)

On a side note, as true as some of these things are that we're discussing, I wonder if this has detered any women from joining the forums. (I mean, women in general aren't into transit, but still). Of course, you could look at it the opposite way, and some might join for the sole purpose of "defending" themselves, but there are probably a lot more other forums they could join.

I remember a thread in the Great Debates section of city-data where a guy went into a bar, and assumed that everybody there was 18+. Well, he met a girl, and they screwed around, and later on, it turned out the girl was underage. So now the guy's a sex offender for life, even though it was the girl's fault.

On a side note, it's riduculous that a guy who (unknowingly) slept with a 17 year-old girl receives the same status as somebody who molested 20 kids. But that's for another discussion....

Well, there are other aspects of Asperger's aside from a deep interest, but anyway.

Damn, with the way they give it a name like "Asperger's syndrome", it sounds so scary and everything, when it's basically nothing. (And some aspects of it are even positive. If somebody has a deep interest in something, maybe they'll discover something that helps everybody).

I liked the old one we had the best, but this one's alright too (taken from city-data):

oglvvd.gif

And agree 100% with what you said. (I actually had to do a stupid health project, and I found out that the amount of pressure to lose your virginity is decreasing, so I guess more and more people are thinking like that)

I forget where you said it, but you mentioned something about men wanting girls with experience, not virgins. Well, there was a woman in Brazil who actually auctioned off her virginity to help charity, and actually sold it for $780,000. So basically, a wealthy guy paid $780,000 for an hour of sex with an average-looking girl. I mean, how desperate can you be? :rolleyes: I mean, even if the guy's goal was to donate the money to charity, he should've just given the $780,000 away. (Then in the same article, a man sold his virginity for $3,000. I guess women are always seen as more fragile and their virginity is worth more).

I'm gonna be honest, none of my classmates are really into dating or things like that, even though we're all seniors. Off the top of my head, I can only think of two boyfriend/girlfriend couples, and it's not like they're super-intimate or anything. Most of my classes are honors classes, so part of it might be that we're more concerned about classes, but even in the regular classes, I don't really hear that much talk about "So-and-so dating so-and-so" and things like that. I mean, the school actually has a nursery, and I have seen maybe two or three pregnant girls, but that's about it.

But basically, I'll likely be waiting a few years before I really get into any sort of romantic relationship. I'm confident that I can get any girl if I try (I mean, back in middle school, there have been a couple of girls that had a crush on me. Do people still use that term, BTW?), but I just have to make sure we're the right match, and she's not trying to use me or anything. :)

Replying to bold... I find that surprising.

oglvvd.gif

Yeah, we talked about that sickly looking brazilian woman on another forum... and it was under the same venue that said woman auctioned off her virginity to some asian guy, that some russian guy auctioned his off to some brazilian woman.... Personally, I think a lot of young men nowadays don't value a woman's virginity like men once did once upon a time.... Nobody wanted the town slore - now, there's no real shaming tactic amongst men goin out screwing broads that could/would classify as such.... Worse (as sick as this is), the threat of catching some STD isn't much of a deterrent these days either..... Just hit up the doc's, get that shit cleared up, and on to the next one (next chick), on on to the next one... smh....

I mean shit, I don't think women themselves nowadays value their own virginity (and I don't wanna hear this agenda driven misandrist shit about guys pressuring girls into & later succumbing to having sex either; goes back to that whole victim mentality; playing the victim card they love running to...) - but they do realize that the idea of being the virtuous virgin mary type woman garners a certain level of respect... And this is exactly why you have women out here doing their dirt & still claiming virgin status.... If some woman tells you she only been with one or two dudes, she's not telling you the full story - those 1 or 2 dudes are only the dudes she's been in relationships with, not the amount of other dudes that's been hitting it while those one or 2 dudes were claiming her as gf..... See how slick that is.... I remember a quote someone told me I never really forgot - "Men lie more about little shit & easily get caught, Women lie about bigger shit & are better at hiding it".....

A virgin male however I don't even have to bring up - they're just laughed @ and even ostracized for not being quote-unquote real men.....

On a side note, as true as some of these things are that we're discussing, I wonder if this has detered any women from joining the forums. (I mean, women in general aren't into transit, but still). Of course, you could look at it the opposite way, and some might join for the sole purpose of "defending" themselves, but there are probably a lot more other forums they could join.

I've refuted so many women on internet forums & female acquaintances offline about male/female dynamics & what not, and some of the silly arguments you hear out of these chicks makes you scratch your head.... Lot of what I've said so far in this thread is second nature for me to come out & say (hence the verbosity).... So if some chick reads this thread & wants to try to justify the crap that's goin on out here w/ these women, they're more than welcome..... They'll lose every single time.

Anyway, yeah, I'd advocate for any dude to get his money & education up - THEN get the chick afterwards.... Damn this idea of building a foundation together & co-mingling funds & responsibilities & what not, when you as a man are not secure with & within yourself, because a woman by nature is selfish.... She will always throw it back in your face when you as the man are not handling business - Even though she's broke or have little to her own name & lacks any real motivation to do something with herself...

It's "okay" for her to make less money than some man b/c it is learned behavior at an early age that some man will come riding in on a white horse & rescue her from the stresses of life..... Whereas a broke, unmotivated man has ZERO worth to a woman outside of being sperm donors & pipe layers, regardless if he has all the damn character/swag/charisma in the world.... and I dare some of these white knight types (nice rhyme... lol) to say I'm lying.....

A man that doesn't have his own foundation would be a fool to want to get into a relationship w/ these women out here today.... and don't let some chick sucker you into this idea of "co-captaincy" either.... There is only one captain on a ship, and if you are level headed, logical, sensible, and got your own isht together, there shouldn't be a reason in the world why you would let a woman "run it"..... Not even for what she got between her legs.....

-fin (for now)

....oh, and people don't really use the word "crush" like that no more.... The word "interested" is being slung around more nowadays...

My theory is that because the word crush has that connotation that the person being desired has some kind of power/stronghold over the person..... Which is kinda-sorta true if you think about it....

Interested is more a neutral term & doesn't have as potent a connotation....

Well... Not everyone here but I think we have a good amount of folks here who do have AS which isn't really a bad thing...

You're right, AS does have it's positives! AS isn't as bad as it sounds because folks with AS can live perfectly normal lives!

Also, AS does have more traits than just interest...

Hang in there bro, I can relate to what you're going through because I used to be like that. Around where I live here in The Bronx there are a bunch of crazy women who love drama and are mostly attention seeking whores. I don't pay mind to those kind of people (neither the fellas who are potheads or drug runners), I don't have any friends around here. The only friend I got is one that lives down in Virginia and he's a former marine living with his wife. Just like VG8 said, I enjoy being by myself. I rather be alone than hang out with the wrong people. As for a girl, get to know her first and don't be afraid of rejection. There are plenty of women out there.

Edit: Like NYCTrainFan01 said (I apologize to him if I didn't get his username correct) don't let AS get you down, live your life to the fullest. When approaching a female, don't set any expectations and most importantly, use proper body language. Don't set yourself up for failure, a woman is a human being just like all of us here at this forum. If you have low self esteem, you should go see a therapist (there's nothing wrong with seeing one) and do the things you love. Don't let anybody bring you down and if you're with a chick, don't come across needy because women hate that.

You got my username right! :)

But yes I agree, A lot of Bronx chicks like drama which is a very bad thing... Annoying too...

Very good advice you gave there!

....oh, and people don't really use the word "crush" like that no more.... The word "interested" is being slung around more nowadays...

My theory is that because the word crush has that connotation that the person being desired has some kind of power/stronghold over the person..... Which is kinda-sorta true if you think about it....

Interested is more a neutral term & doesn't have as potent a connotation....

I see. Yeah, "crush" sounded a little childish (like something applying to elementary school kids), but I couldn't think of a better term. You're right that interested sounds much better, for both reasons.

Anyway, yeah, I'd advocate for any dude to get his money & education up - THEN get the chick afterwards.... Damn this idea of building a foundation together & co-mingling funds & responsibilities & what not, when you as a man are not secure with & within yourself, because a woman by nature is selfish.... She will always throw it back in your face when you as the man are not handling business - Even though she's broke or have little to her own name & lacks any real motivation to do something with herself...

Exactly. Personally, a certain degree of frugality is something that I would look for in a woman, because I wouldn't want to feel taken advantage of, that I'm buying her nice clothes and sending her on nice trips while she's not pulling her weight. (I mean, even if she did make more money than me, I just don't have fancy tastes in general, and I wouldn't want to be forced to partake in those types of things).

Replying to bold... I find that surprising.

I agree... Some folks just don't talk about it because they don't like airing their business or they don't think it's that relevant to bring up, but it's one of those things that just happens. You meet someone and you click and boom, you spending time together. Some folks like myself don't like calling them relationships because it makes me feel tied down which I hate, but you know when someone is involved in something because they're never around and they're spending damn there day and night with the person they're with, sleeping over, etc. etc. It's a beautiful thing I tell ya. :D

I agree... Some folks just don't talk about it because they don't like airing their business or they don't think it's that relevant to bring up, but it's one of those things that just happens. You meet someone and you click and boom, you spending time together. Some folks like myself don't like calling them relationships because it makes me feel tied down which I hate, but you know when someone is involved in something because they're never around and they're spending damn there day and night with the person they're with, sleeping over, etc. etc. It's a beautiful thing I tell ya. :D

Indeed.

And who knows how the relationship can grow into something serious. Yes it is a beautiful thing. It makes us happy as man and woman.

Indeed.

And who knows how the relationship can grow into something serious. Yes it is a beautiful thing. It makes us happy as man and woman.

Yep, I've been there several times myself... It's like you don't even think about it... You're just out and about with that person doing your thing and you don't give a flying **** about who sees what and who is doing what. :lol:

Yep, I've been there several times myself... It's like you don't even think about it... You're just out and about with that person doing your thing and you don't give a flying **** about who sees what and who is doing what. :lol:

Yep. I call that generally speaking showing self confidence, self-respect and even a bit of pride. Yeah like you said ppl shouldn't take it as the only chance you will ever get, there will always be gorgeous and decent ladies from all over the world out there if you got it together with your life and making moves in life.

Real talk.

Yep. I call that generally speaking showing self confidence, self-respect and even a bit of pride. Yeah like you said ppl shouldn't take it as the only chance you will ever get, there will always be gorgeous and decent ladies from all over the world out there if you got it together with your life and making moves in life.

Real talk.

Spoken like a pro. :lol:

Archived