Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

why??the dogs not going to attack you.

I keep telling him that many times, but no luck. At this point you'd be wasting time trying to tell him that not all dogs are evil. God knows I've tried.

If a dog barks at me, I just give it a good 'stare' and stand my ground. Some dogs only barks if I'm walking my dog. Otherwise they hardly bark at all. Some places the fences are just waist high too.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AIM: Asking out a cute young woman

Logic: You're attracted to her because she is cute and has a personality

Theory: You don't feel confident enough to ask her out or you fear she will turn you down

I had that feeling. But I learned if she turns you down, then oh well and move on.

Times Square has become a lame tourist trap. It lost all of its edginess. They replaced the Barcode arcade with a freaking Disney store.

They did H'WUT? They should be shot. While I've never been in the place, what they've done to Times Sq. is appalling.

I found a story I can only describe as "Joel at 11 being swept up in the commercialization of rap at the turn of 2002, the last years of Cartoon Network and all that being decent, the end of the junk food craze of the 1990s, his varied interests at the time and a whole bunch of [Orion VII kneeler alarm] I can't describe here without necessitating an ISP ban" and read through it again. Apparently, at 11 while writing it:

-I was obsessed with putting references to random songs in the story. The first one was "Ghetto Superstar."

-I thought using leetspeak (numbers as letters, etc.) was cool.

-Rims larger than 17" on most cars was completely reasonable.

-No sentence was any longer than fourteen words maximum until a 2007 edit.

-I had some damn good spelling at 11.

-2003, the year I started typing it, was the last year I listened to Z100 religiously. Now I die a little on the inside when I hear it on the "radio." I made a reference to it...

-The only guns I knew about were from Counter-Strike and used in the story. And it was the same 7 weapons every time.

I watched that Taxicab Confessions thing on HBO a couple hours ago. Some ****ed up ****.... but wow, I missed a hell of a decade there. Chevy Caprice taxicabs? I knew that show took place in the mid-1990s.

For the past month or so, I been using the mobile version of this site cuz it loads quicker on my phone (which in turns saves battery due to less idle time :P), but I'll switch back to the regular site for a while

And I didn't even realize I spelled a word wrong in my signature ;)

For the past month or so, I been using the mobile version of this site cuz it loads quicker on my phone (which in turns saves battery due to less idle time :P), but I'll switch back to the regular site for a while

And I didn't even realize I spelled a word wrong in my signature ;)

Get a new phone and you won't have that problem :P

What word was that? I see no spelling error :P

Lol that was before I changed it. I spelled construction as cunstruction ;) (I'm back on the mobile site)

Get a new phone and you won't have that problem :P

My funds are kinda insufficient right now to get a new phone...I'm aiming for that G2 but I don't have $250 bucks so I gotta stick with this G1 :P