Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

I'm more curious about who this 'spy' is. I mean you have to be a member to see the chats right? I find it funny the one day in a while i post there and bam that thread 'magically' appears. But I think it speaks more about him that he'd still have issues with me than the others that have torn him up over there.

The fact he didn't even hide how he made a new account here and was caught just reeks of desperation. What makes him think we'd want him back when he made a fool of himself in his short stay there? Not even a month and nothing but flame wars. So he wants to blame someone, he needs to look at the mirror. If he did grow up, he'd let his obsessions go and move on.

This!

Don't worry... We have folks here who are quick to pick up who's who here... I wouldn't be surprised if this "spy" of his is just him with another account...

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This!

Don't worry... We have folks here who are quick to pick up who's who here... I wouldn't be surprised if this "spy" of his is just him with another account...

Well we found his other account in the chat.. he's probably just using that as an alibi to divert possible suspicion 

Let me help you put all of this together, concerning oregonmichal5. 

First off he has no interest in the opposite sex AT ALL. Second it is apparent he may be suffering from a mental disorder made apparent from his disruptive and delusional patterns of thoughts reflected in his posts, as well as his erratic behavior, that is disrupting two transit forums at once. He cannot even think constructively. Third he is obsessed with you.

I'm not even trying to be funny.

Someone needs to bring this to his attention. He needs to see a psychiatrist. Or if he is being treated already, his medications will have to be adjusted and psychotherapy will need to be modified. I can clearly see it. It's a mental illness, its apparent from what we are seeing here apparent by his grandiose ideas and again his strange way of thinking.

Edited by realizm

Let me help you put all of this together, concerning oregonmichal5. 

First off he has no interest in the opposite sex AT ALL. Second it is apparent he may be suffering from a mental disorder made apparent from his disruptive and delusional patterns of thoughts reflected in his posts, as well as his erratic behavior, that is disrupting two transit forums at once. He cannot even think constructively. Third he is obsessed with you.

Someone needs to bring this to his attention. He needs to see a psychiatrist. Or if he is being treated already, his medications will have to be adjusted and psychotherapy will need to be modified. I can clearly see it. It's a mental illness, its apparent from what we are seeing here apparent by his grandiose ideas and again his strange way of thinking.

1.) not everyone has interest in the opposite sex :P he is only what 13?

2.) I thought he may have some disorder himself. I heard he either has asperger's or autism (I'm 80% sure it is autism) from someone who has met the kid (I'll get a confirmation from my source). I thought he had ADHD myself.

3.) Lack of social intelligence? Difficulty in the ability to make successful friendships, which may lead to his obsession with people.

1.) not everyone has interest in the opposite sex :P he is only what 13?

2.) I thought he may have some disorder himself. I heard he either has asperger's or autism (I'm 80% sure it is autism) from someone who has met the kid (I'll get a confirmation from my source). I thought he had ADHD myself.

3.) Lack of social intelligence? Difficulty in the ability to make successful friendships, which may lead to his obsession with people.

And the sad part is if I said any of this and what realizm said, then he'd go postal on me. Very sad and pathetic....

Well wonderful? :P

But if he has a disease, that would be very convincing (who found out he had autism or Asperger's doe).

So THAT'S why he keeps copying phrases from me...

Edited by mtattrain

I always thought it was that he had beef with the "insiders" on the forum while he had to wait for the official MTA documents detailing purchases/contract work.

To steer the topic away, when I was riding my bike earlier, it smelled like something was burning on the way back, not wood, but a car or something, and I smell it again now...

I don't know why Gold is suddenly so hostile towards NYCTF. would he prefer we put up with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb? Those two would have probibly found their way to subchat anyway.

Don't he get banned from here too?

Edited by Fresh Pond