MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if your putting 4814 off then you should take 2489 off from Ulmer. Roof was torn off when a B/O tried to go into Park Ave tunnel.

Roster updated. Updated moves, with notations on 4814 and 5299.

https://sites.google.com/site/mtaregionalbusroster

4814 isn't going anywhere... Somebody was just killed on the bus, it'll be back in service eventually it's just OOS for investigation. As for 2489 the roof was NOT torn off, the frame in the back was just bent and the back 2 windows in the back were blown out. The bus is at either Prevost in South Plainfield or in Secaucus or Zerega, I heard it was at Zerega but it should be back by summer time. Also add 4949 to UP its from FB its on the B3 as of now.

4814 isn't going anywhere... Somebody was just killed on the bus, it'll be back in service eventually it's just OOS for investigation. As for 2489 the roof was NOT torn off, the frame in the back was just bent and the back 2 windows in the back were blown out. The bus is at either Prevost in South Plainfield or in Secaucus or Zerega, I heard it was at Zerega but it should be back by summer time. Also add 4949 to UP its from FB its on the B3 as of now.

I know 4814 isn't leaving ENY lol. I took it off the roster until the investigation is over. Which it is. On the B25 now. That's updated.

4949 was already added to UP. They seem to be loaners.

327, 3402, & 7428 are updated now. https://sites.google.com/site/mtaregionalbusroster/

Edited by Rick44

I don't know why you would remove buses that have been in accidents or fires. They are STILL with that depot unless noted otherwise. I think you should just leave #4814, #2489, #1258, #1205 (or #1206) and #5299 on the roster. Makes more works for yourself BUT that's just my suggestion. Nice roster though!

Edited by The TransitMan

I have been contemplating not doing that for a while, and I may stop doing that eventually. However, I would have to rephase the "In Service: ##" part that holds the count to something else. Glad you like the roster!

Edited by Rick44

I just saw a 6xxx bus running on the Q85. Anomaly or trend?

Its not usual for 6XXX buses to run on JA routes was it a Orion VII hybrid or Orion V?

Jamaica is listed as having neither the Orion V (#6000 to #6349) or the Orion VII Gen-I and Gen-II HLF (#6365 to #6905). I know Casey Stengel depot (which has the Orion V and Orion VII Gen-II HLF) does school trippers on Jamaica's Q17, but neither Rick's roster or the TTMG roster has a Q85 tripper assigned to Casey. Not even Queens Village does Jamaica (as listed on both rosters). So unless there's a tripper assigned from a depot with any 6### that isn't known, then it's unusual.

I don't know why you would remove buses that have been in accidents or fires. They are STILL with that depot unless noted otherwise. I think you should just leave #4814, #2489, #1258, #1205 (or #1206) and #5299 on the roster. Makes more works for yourself BUT that's just my suggestion. Nice roster though!

4814 was running yesterday on the B82.

Its not usual for 6XXX buses to run on JA routes was it a Orion VII hybrid or Orion V?

OVII Hybrid. I should have written down the number. It had a green flipdot, though. It was going Jamaica-bound and that was it. I though I would catch it coming back on BusTime for the number.

Edited by m7zanr160s

OVII Hybrid. I should have written down the number. It had a green flipdot, though. It was going Jamaica-bound and that was it. I though I would catch it coming back on BusTime for the number.

Yeah it's a Queens Village bus. Sometime QV helps out JA with some runs but its not school trippers like R32sdabest said.